Blue Card Permit Update for Bulgaria
On November 23rd of 2017, Bulgaria’s National Assembly voted on amendments to laws on the EU Blue Card residence and work permit for the country. The Blue Card is an EU-wide work permit that allows highly-skilled non-EU citizens to work and live in any country in the EU, excluding the UK, Ireland, and Denmark who chose not to participate. This new amendment simplifies conditions for issuing Blue Cards through such acts as: exemption of labour market tests in all sectors, extension of the Blue Card period from one year to four years, as well as a reduction in price from BGN 400 to BGN 100. These amendments are intended to increase the labour market in Blugaria in mostly the information and communication technology sector.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG