The Council presidency and European Parliament deputies reached a temporary agreement on a draft directive establishing the entry and residence conditions for highly qualified non-EU nationals arriving to live and
Do not “DIY” in immigration law.
We live in a day and age where access to (mis)information is readily available; many people believe that they can be experts after attending school
In a seventh virtual roundtable by People Matters in association with Degreed, industry leaders discussed how organizations could create a culture of continual learning that’s crisis- and disruption-proof.
There’s a new
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
– COVID-19: Impact On US Immigration
– Employers Still Hiring During Coronavirus Pandemic
– Coronavirus Challenges IT Staffing
– South Africans to feel bite of new expat tax
– Luxembourg welcomes 60 finance firms because of Brexit
– The Supreme Court votes to allow a green-card wealth test in USA
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
AstraZeneca Doses, Speed Limit Reduce and Not All AI Is Really AI – The Latest News
– Dutch Government is sending all the remaining AstraZeneca doses abroad
– Amsterdam to reduce speed limit to 30 km/h
– Not All AI Is Really AI: What You Need to Know
Xpath.global interview with Nino Nelissen
Nino Nelissen, Managing Director and Owner of Executive Mobility Group (EMG), had an interview with xpath.global.
Watch the interview on youtube.
House Prices, Anti LGBTIQ Laws and Post COVID-19 Employee Benefits – The Latest News
– New Record: House prices rise by nearly 13% in May
– The Netherlands joins condemnation of Hungary’s new anti LGBTIQ laws
– Redefining employee benefits post COVID-19
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG