– Emergency measures law in case of UK exit from EU
– New tax regime for resident pensioners implemented in Italy
– Plan of implementing “List of Unreliable Entities” declared in China
– Social Security Certificate is needed for Business Traveling in Europe
It would seem naive to suggest that the State Department doesn’t have the ability to dive deeper.
The tightening of American borders has rarely been far from the news cycle in
The Netherlands has partnered with the Government of Canada to pilot a Known Traveller Digital Identity (KTDI) Project in which emerging digital technologies will be used to increase safe and
New restrictions on travel through the Schengen area have been approved to take place. The European Parliament approved the implementation of ETIAS, or European Travel Information and Authorization System, earlier
New York has been ranked the number one most expensive city in the world for business travel in 2018. The average room is priced at EUR 448 in a 4*
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Immigration Plan, H-2B Visa and Electronic Travel Authorization
– Steyer Releases Immigration Plan
– Nearly 100K H-2B visas requested
– Seoul to launch electronic travel authorization
Immigration salary requirements 2020
The HSM salary requirements change per year. It is very important that the salaries of your highly skilled migrants from non-EU countries always meet the requirements, even if the employee works part-time.