Category: International relocation
– Cross-Border Considerations for International Executives
– Proof of UK immigration status affected by e-passport gates
– UK immigration repercussions for businesses amid COVID-19
– Errigal to invest £20m in new Brexit strategy
– Immigration and EU workers
– Brexit hasn’t gone away
– A change for foreign graduates in the Netherlands
– Transforming learning for post-COVID times
– UK immigration hostile environment policy investigation
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
Nowadays, in the COVID-19 crisis, many of us live in Lockdown or something very similar. In any way, we are restricted in our travel. Many want to leave their homes but cannot.
The ministry of internal affairs has sent a proposal to the Dutch house of representatives to support tenants with a short term lease that will be ending in the upcoming months.
Most non-EU nationals are banned from entering Schengen Area member countries or Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus and Romania for a 30-day period.
– Canada continues increases to immigration levels
– United States may expand jobless benefits during pandemic
– Is Gronigen an alternative to Amsterdam for expats?
– Right of Irish citizens to work in UK despite Brexit
– China’s Plan To Relax Immigration Rules
– Best expat cities aren’t the best for every expat
– U.S. ‘Desperate’ for More Immigrants
– Coronavirus FAQ
– Germany’s new labor immigration law
– Handing cash won’t solve Paris home prices
– UK unveils immigration overhaul for 2021 focused on skills
– Finding a job as a new expat arrival in the Netherlands
– Port of Rotterdam feels pinch of slowing international trade
– UK visa and immigration rules destroying links with Africa
– Dutch expat dual nationality ruling could kickstart reforms
– Guidance on outward expatriate regime and coronavirus
– EMA renews rare disease focus
– UAE: Expat husbands get new work opportunities
– Steyer Releases Immigration Plan
– Nearly 100K H-2B visas requested
– Seoul to launch electronic travel authorization
The HSM salary requirements change per year. It is very important that the salaries of your highly skilled migrants from non-EU countries always meet the requirements, even if the employee works part-time.
– Hard Brexit at year-end may be as damaging as no-deal Brexit
– Taxes in the Netherlands in 2020 – changes
– New paid parental leave and ‘Ban-the-Box’ laws
– Brexit: Expats Rights are safe for a year
– Netherlands keen to extend London-Amsterdam Eurostar Service
– H-1B Electronic Registration Process
– New Salary Requirements for Highly Skilled Migrants
– Why Amsterdam is reaping the Brexit Benefits
– French Law Requires Companies to Employ Workers with Disabilities
– Net migration from EU into UK at lowest level since 2003
– US would benefit from ‘an awful lot more immigrants’
– Who can apply for US Marriage-Based Green Card?
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Digital Workplaces, British Expats and Pro-immigration Brexit Britain
– Will digital and physical workplaces coexist post COVID-19?
– British expats are denied banking as Brexit passports set to end
– Is Brexit Britain pro-immigration?
The Latest News on Dutch Budget and No-Deal Brexit Harm
– The 2021 budget main points: income tax cuts and investment
– Boris Johnson’s push for no deal will harm the country
– Why Britain must not become a law unto itself over Brexit
The Latest News on Children in The Netherlands, COVID-19 and European Medicines Agency
– The Netherlands is the ‘best place to be a child’
– Keep UK Employees Safe from COVID-19
– EU medicines regulator struggles with staff numbers during pandemic
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG