Category: Tax consultancy
– Cross-Border Considerations for International Executives
– Proof of UK immigration status affected by e-passport gates
– UK immigration repercussions for businesses amid COVID-19
Nowadays, in the COVID-19 crisis, many of us live in Lockdown or something very similar. In any way, we are restricted in our travel. Many want to leave their homes but cannot.
– South Africans to feel bite of new expat tax
– Luxembourg welcomes 60 finance firms because of Brexit
– The Supreme Court votes to allow a green-card wealth test in USA
– Individual income tax rule in China
– Women edged out men in payroll employment in USA
– Pay gap that exists for people with disabilities in UK
– Steyer Releases Immigration Plan
– Nearly 100K H-2B visas requested
– Seoul to launch electronic travel authorization
The HSM salary requirements change per year. It is very important that the salaries of your highly skilled migrants from non-EU countries always meet the requirements, even if the employee works part-time.
– Hard Brexit at year-end may be as damaging as no-deal Brexit
– Taxes in the Netherlands in 2020 – changes
– New paid parental leave and ‘Ban-the-Box’ laws
In this article we cover some of the basic considerations for international expat estate planning. This however is no substitute for seeking professional legal advice and tax consultancy so that wills are tailored to the individual’s unique situation.
– Personal Income Tax and Wage Tax in The Netherlands
– UK can get Brexit deal and leave by Oct. 31
– Lawmakers want California to ignore Immigration Laws in USA
An interview: Rian de Jong, Mobility Manager
Hi Rian, welcome. Can you introduce yourself?
I am Rian and an HR professional since 1975…
– How China’s New Income Tax Law Affects Expatriates
– IRS Clarifies Tax Withholding on Uncashed Retirement Plan Checks
– The Need for Labor Law Reform in Egypt
– Kuwait government to clarify rules on expat driving licenses
– Resolution obligating companies to authenticate their employees contracts electronically in Saudi Arabia
– Finland Tax authorities issue guidance on employee stock option plan
– Portugal: Non-habitual tax residents’ regime
– Mexico: Number of Migrants Down 39%
– Vietnam: Expansion of Employee Rights Proposed
– UK: Lawmakers can’t Stop No-deal Brexit
– France’s Macron Signs Digital Services Tax Into Law
– Belgium is Referred to the Court due to its Tax Treatment
– 2020 Salary Budget Growth Expected to Notch Just Above 3%
– Bangkok’s Expat Rental Trends Changing
The deterioration is manifesting itself through a general reduction in accessibility and transparency
The relationship between the Tax and Customs Administration and commercial tax specialists has continued its recent downward trend.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
Expats leaving NL tell their stories of reverse culture shock
‘It was like a case of mistaken identity or something,’ says Irish Mary Queally, who moved in 2018 from Amsterdam back to the picturesque west coast of Ireland where she grew up, but soon felt an agonizing longing for The Netherlands.
Face Masks Regime, Brexit Deal and EU Citizens in UK – The Latest News
– Face masks recommended in big cities
– Firms plead for Brexit deal as coronavirus leaves industry reeling
– EU citizens in UK could be shut out of vital services
The Latest News on Digital Workplaces, British Expats and Pro-immigration Brexit Britain
– Will digital and physical workplaces coexist post COVID-19?
– British expats are denied banking as Brexit passports set to end
– Is Brexit Britain pro-immigration?
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG