Electronic Portal Test for Financial Accounts of Non-Residents in Russia
Russian organizations in the financial sector can now report financial accounts of non-resident clients through a test electronic portal launched by the Federal Tax Service (FTS). This applies to any non-resident clients that are subject to the international automatic exchange of information under the OECD Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information Agreement (2014). The new portal was launched on 15 February 2018 and will be accessible through 15 March 2018.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
Lockdown and Tax
Nowadays, in the COVID-19 crisis, many of us live in Lockdown or something very similar. In any way, we are restricted in our travel. Many want to leave their homes but cannot.
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG