We believe our success in this industry is largely a result of having the operational agility to quickly respond to the ever changing needs of our clients. This inherent flexibility means that we have developed best practices for every element of professional relocation services.
At Executive Mobility Group, we tailor each relocation program to meet the specific needs of both the individual and the company. Our tried and tested approach ensures the most efficient and timely processes, while negating any risks there might be of a failed relocation.
For prosperous multinationals, an international workforce is an essential ingredient on the road to success. To guarantee that your business can attract the best possible candidates, it is vital to provide them with the best possible support when it comes to their transition. Central to this support, is utilising a relocation service provider that can offer bespoke solutions for each individual transition.
There is a broad scope of requirements when it comes to bringing in international employees, ranging from the practical, to the bureaucratic, to the legal. EMG is ready to meet any or all of these needs, with a strong focus on efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Our services include the following:
- Airport Pick-Up
- Accommodation Solutions
- School Location Support
- Local Government Registration
- Bank Account Creation
- Doctor / Dentist Location
- Relocation Logistics
- Temporary Accommodation Support
- Language Training
- Cultural Training
- Spousal Support
- Immigration Administration Support and accounting & tax support
Our highly experienced and dedicated mobility team are on hand to deliver the services you need, when you need them.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Finance Bill, International Trade and Expat Dual Nationality
– Port of Rotterdam feels pinch of slowing international trade
– UK visa and immigration rules destroying links with Africa
– Dutch expat dual nationality ruling could kickstart reforms
The Latest News on Coronavirus, EMA Focus and Brexit Consequences
– Guidance on outward expatriate regime and coronavirus
– EMA renews rare disease focus
– UAE: Expat husbands get new work opportunities