We believe our success in this industry is largely a result of having the operational agility to quickly respond to the ever changing needs of our clients. This inherent flexibility means that we have developed best practices for every element of professional relocation services.
At Executive Mobility Group, we tailor each relocation program to meet the specific needs of both the individual and the company. Our tried and tested approach ensures the most efficient and timely processes, while negating any risks there might be of a failed relocation.
For prosperous multinationals, an international workforce is an essential ingredient on the road to success. To guarantee that your business can attract the best possible candidates, it is vital to provide them with the best possible support when it comes to their transition. Central to this support, is utilising a relocation service provider that can offer bespoke solutions for each individual transition.
There is a broad scope of requirements when it comes to bringing in international employees, ranging from the practical, to the bureaucratic, to the legal. EMG is ready to meet any or all of these needs, with a strong focus on efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Our services include the following:
- Airport Pick-Up
- Accommodation Solutions
- School Location Support
- Local Government Registration
- Bank Account Creation
- Doctor / Dentist Location
- Relocation Logistics
- Temporary Accommodation Support
- Language Training
- Cultural Training
- Spousal Support
- Immigration Administration Support and accounting & tax support
Our highly experienced and dedicated mobility team are on hand to deliver the services you need, when you need them.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Salary Requirements, Brexit Benefits and Visa Applicants
– New Salary Requirements for Highly Skilled Migrants
– Why Amsterdam is reaping the Brexit Benefits
– French Law Requires Companies to Employ Workers with Disabilities
The Latest News on Net Migration, Marriage-Based Green Card and Immigration
– Net migration from EU into UK at lowest level since 2003
– US would benefit from ‘an awful lot more immigrants’
– Who can apply for US Marriage-Based Green Card?