At EMG we understand that excelling in your industry is your main concern, but this doesn’t leave a lot of time for expertise in taxation legislation. Our dedicated team of experts are on hand to ensure your company avoids the many taxation pitfalls associated with employing international professionals.
Taxation issues are often the largest, and most costly barrier to accessing the international talent pool for employees. However, with the correct planning and preparation, it is entirely possible to avoid overspending on taxes when hiring from abroad.
Accurate tax compliance is an essential part of effectively utilising foreign employees. National taxation authorities are more vigilant than ever, and a misstep in tax compliance can negatively affect an individual’s immigration status.
Our Taxation Services Include The Following:
- International Expatriate Tax Management
- Tax Consultancy Services
- Tax Return Completion
- Application For Expat Related Tax Exemptions
(i.e. The 30% Ruling)
- Tax Calculations (Projections & Actual)
- Executive Advisory Services
What Differentiates Us From Similar Services?
International tax compliance requires extensive experience and a broad network of experts. Each of our consultants boasts at least eight years of applied experience.
Our global network of tax advisors allow us to provide the best taxation solution regardless of the background of our client.
We focus on clear, practical, actionable advice. We won’t waste your time with elaborate explanations but we’ll tell you what you need to do, and when to do it.
We maintain open communication channels between the employee, employer, and mobility consultant, to ensure full situational transparency at all times.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Finance Bill, International Trade and Expat Dual Nationality
– Port of Rotterdam feels pinch of slowing international trade
– UK visa and immigration rules destroying links with Africa
– Dutch expat dual nationality ruling could kickstart reforms
The Latest News on Coronavirus, EMA Focus and Brexit Consequences
– Guidance on outward expatriate regime and coronavirus
– EMA renews rare disease focus
– UAE: Expat husbands get new work opportunities