Hellos and goodbyes: Rian de Jong
There is a time for onboarding people. And inevitably, there is a time to let great family members go and let them chase long overdue dreams. Last week we had to say goodbye to our highly valued team member and friend Rian de Jong. He is now undoubtedly on his way already to enjoy his dream of enjoying the good life. What else is more suitable after such a long career and work well done. We will greatly miss him.
Our team members take on Rian’s work, predominantly by Bas Hoepelman.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
International Students, Europe’s Financial Centre and Long Haul Travel – The Latest News
– More international students arrive in Netherlands as pandemic restrictions ease
– Amsterdam’s rise as Europe’s next financial centre
– Dutch working on plans to make long haul travel an option again
Register for the 2021 Global Workforce Symposium
Global Workforce Symposium 202One is about bringing the industry together as one and it’s time to celebrate all that global mobility professionals do to keep the world moving.
Remote Workers, Emerging Professionals and Fiscal Partners – The Latest News
– How to Make Sure Remote Workers Aren’t Left Out
– Emerging Professionals: How to Attract and Keep Them
– Fiscal Partner For Tax Purposes – What Does It Mean?
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG