Tax Specialist / Consultant for Global Mobility and HR – the Netherlands
We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service oriented TAX SPECIALIST/ CONSULTANT- GLOBAL MOBILITY to join our team responsible for Global Mobility tax solutions.
How your day will look like:
- Provide leadership to our corporate clients and navigating employees through the tax landscape of The Netherlands;
- Educate and advice employees on expectations and service options;
- Assist our corporate clients and their employees in their day – to day tax questions;
- Take care of Dutch tax filings for our clients’ international staff;
- Coordinate tax services in home and host country for both companies and their international staff.
- Coordinate and manage service partners;
- Collaborate with our teams to identify and implement service improvement opportunities;
- Complete administrative tasks.
What will you bring to this position:
- Top notch communication skills in Dutch and English (verbal and in writing): to respond firmly yet politely to issues and non-issues in an easy to understand format;
- Entrepreneurial attitude;
- Profound knowledge of the Dutch income tax legislation;
- Able to work both independently and in a team;
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service; Walk the extra mile;
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Consultative skills;
- Minimum of 2 year of relevant working experience
What we offer:
- An interesting position in a dynamic multinational environment with autonomy, responsibility and development opportunities.
If you are positive about the profile and feel that you are the right fit to us, please send your application and resume by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to receive more information on the role, please contact Mr Rian de Jong email@example.com
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Netherlands starts pilot to enable startups to attract essential workforce from abroad.
The Dutch government started a pilot that will make it easier for innovative startups to recruit staff with sought-after expertise from abroad. As a growing company, startups need to retain
Legal migration: Council presidency and European Parliament reach provisional agreement on a scheme to attract highly qualified workers
The Council presidency and European Parliament deputies reached a temporary agreement on a draft directive establishing the entry and residence conditions for highly qualified non-EU nationals arriving to live and
10 challenges expatriates face when trying to learn a language online
For many years, expatriates have been using online tools to increase their language proficiency as a way to connect to teachers in other parts of the world. Recently, the COVID-19
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG