Tax Specialist / Consultant for Global Mobility and HR – the Netherlands
We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service oriented TAX SPECIALIST/ CONSULTANT- GLOBAL MOBILITY to join our team responsible for Global Mobility tax solutions.
The role typically suits a diplomatic and communicative individual, someone who supervises processes and implications. Ideally, you have lived abroad yourself, whether that was for study or otherwise. We are looking for a reliable and forward-looking personality, able to deal with life’s inevitable disappointments and respond creatively. IT literacy, a down-to-earth working attitude, strong administrative skills and strong people skills are a must, healthy curiosity and focus on continuous improvement.
We are looking for a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience with Top-notch communication skills in Dutch and English (verbal and in writing): to respond firmly yet politely to issues and non-issues in an easy to understand format.
You must have a profound knowledge of the Dutch income tax legislation. It is essential to have strong attention to detail as well as consultative skills.
What would you typically work on:
- Provide leadership to our corporate clients and navigating employees through the tax landscape of The Netherlands;
- Educate and advice employees on expectations and service options;
- Assist our corporate clients and their employees in their day – to day tax questions;
- Take care of Dutch tax filings for our clients’ international staff;
- Coordinate tax services in home and host country for both companies and their international staff.
- Coordinate and manage service partners;
- Collaborate with our teams to identify and implement service improvement opportunities;
- Complete administrative tasks.
We offer a unique working environment where you are an essential part of the team. Our office atmosphere is informal. Work and life balance are crucial to keeping everybody’s focus sharp. Work hard to play hard.
EMG is fully equipped for modern-day working, which creates a flexible combination of working from home and office. Our office building has various things to offer like; fitness, restaurant, Gameroom, child daycare.
We offer individual advanced Global Mobility development options to expand and further sharpen your skills.
- University degree; Master or Bachelor.
- Driving licence
Are you interested in the job?
And you feel that you are thé addition to our organisation?
Then please fill out the application form!
(Junior) Tax Assistant/ Specialist
Provide leadership to our corporate clients and navigating employees through the tax landscape of The Netherlands
Global Mobility Coordinator
responsible for managing the relocation & immigration cases on behalf of our clients.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
Recognition by AIRES for uncompromised quality service
Recognition for Executive Mobility Group/ EMG Netherlands by AIRES for uncompromised quality service.
“Thank you, AIRES, for the honour. It is without a doubt that our people make the difference!” Nino
How to obtain a Digital COVID Certificate if I received my vaccination abroad?
It is required to use a coronavirus “pass” (QR code on paper or on your mobile phone) since September 25 as Dutch government stated. If you get vaccinated abroad (i.e. not through the Dutch vaccination program), you can still apply for a COVID Digital Certificate (DCC) or QR Code as follows:
COVID-19 Business Travels, Dutch Economy Growth and New Travel Rules – The Latest News
– COVID-19: How Should You Handle Business Travel?
– Dutch economy grows faster than forecast, households have more to spend
– The Netherlands’ new travel rules
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG