Tax Specialist / Consultant for Global Mobility and HR – the Netherlands
We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service oriented TAX SPECIALIST/ CONSULTANT- GLOBAL MOBILITY to join our team responsible for Global Mobility tax solutions.
How your day will look like:
- Provide leadership to our corporate clients and navigating employees through the tax landscape of The Netherlands;
- Educate and advice employees on expectations and service options;
- Assist our corporate clients and their employees in their day – to day tax questions;
- Take care of Dutch tax filings for our clients’ international staff;
- Coordinate tax services in home and host country for both companies and their international staff.
- Coordinate and manage service partners;
- Collaborate with our teams to identify and implement service improvement opportunities;
- Complete administrative tasks.
What will you bring to this position:
- Top notch communication skills in Dutch and English (verbal and in writing): to respond firmly yet politely to issues and non-issues in an easy to understand format;
- Entrepreneurial attitude;
- Profound knowledge of the Dutch income tax legislation;
- Able to work both independently and in a team;
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service; Walk the extra mile;
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Consultative skills;
- Minimum of 2 year of relevant working experience
What we offer:
- An interesting position in a dynamic multinational environment with autonomy, responsibility and development opportunities.
If you are positive about the profile and feel that you are the right fit to us, please send your application and resume by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to receive more information on the role, please contact Mr Rian de Jong email@example.com
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
Check End Date of 30% Rulings that was Issued Before 1 January 2019!
Starting from January 1, 2019, the 30% ruling period has been reduced from eight to five years. There is a transitional arrangement for employees who have already been entitled to 30% ruling before that date.
Expats leaving NL tell their stories of reverse culture shock
‘It was like a case of mistaken identity or something,’ says Irish Mary Queally, who moved in 2018 from Amsterdam back to the picturesque west coast of Ireland where she grew up, but soon felt an agonizing longing for The Netherlands.
Face Masks Regime, Brexit Deal and EU Citizens in UK – The Latest News
– Face masks recommended in big cities
– Firms plead for Brexit deal as coronavirus leaves industry reeling
– EU citizens in UK could be shut out of vital services
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG