A Different Approach
To be the best means never having complacency. At EMG, we strive to learn every day so that we can, not only stay up to date with legislation, but also the changing needs of our clients.
It is often said that the only constant in life is change, and this proves to be particularly true when it comes to the area of international employee mobility. Immigration legislation and regulation is in an almost constant state of flux, and by extension so are best practices when it comes to navigating them.
At EMG, we work with a core team of specialists which gives us a high level of agility when reacting to changes in both the requirements of government, and the needs of our clients. Our up to date expertise gives our clients peace of mind, safe in the knowledge that their relocation needs are being streamlined in the most cost-effective and efficient manner possible.
Our Different Approach Includes:
- Our Uniquely Comprehensive Package of Services
- Variable Rates to Meet Requirements
- Tailor-made Packages
- Transparent Agreements
- Open Lines of Communication
As a Client of EMG, you will be constantly updated on any regulatory or legislative changes and advised of any responses that might be necessary. Put simply, we are the experts, so you don’t have to be.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Salary Requirements, Brexit Benefits and Visa Applicants
– New Salary Requirements for Highly Skilled Migrants
– Why Amsterdam is reaping the Brexit Benefits
– French Law Requires Companies to Employ Workers with Disabilities
The Latest News on Net Migration, Marriage-Based Green Card and Immigration
– Net migration from EU into UK at lowest level since 2003
– US would benefit from ‘an awful lot more immigrants’
– Who can apply for US Marriage-Based Green Card?