Our company EMG was founded by Nino Nelissen in 2005. Nino is a tax lawyer with more than 25 years of experience in the Global Mobility world. Nino holds Senior Global Mobility Specialist-Talent (SGMS-T) accreditation and has been holding several positions at leading organizations in the industry.
Nino and his Mission
My drive is to connect passionate Global Mobility specialists to create new ideas and solutions.
Over the years Executive Mobility Group (EMG) has become a trusted partner of many companies and individuals by delivering true value in services as well as in transparent cost and in the end (spend)control in the area of Global Mobility.
While the company continues to stay close to my dream to bring people and solutions closer together, it continues to developing in the fast changing business world.
Besides being CEO of Executive Mobility Group, Nino holds positions at Worldwide ERC, currently being Chair of the Government Affairs Forum.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG