Our company EMG was founded by Nino Nelissen in 2005. Nino is a tax lawyer with more than 25 years of experience in the Global Mobility world. Nino holds Senior Global Mobility Specialist-Talent (SGMS-T) accreditation and has been holding several positions at leading organizations in the industry.
Nino and his Mission
My drive is to connect passionate Global Mobility specialists to create new ideas and solutions.
Over the years Executive Mobility Group (EMG) has become a trusted partner of many companies and individuals by delivering true value in services as well as in transparent cost and in the end (spend)control in the area of Global Mobility.
While the company continues to stay close to my dream to bring people and solutions closer together, it continues to developing in the fast changing business world.
Besides being CEO of Executive Mobility Group, Nino holds positions at Worldwide ERC, currently being Chair of the Government Affairs Forum.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Digital Workplaces, British Expats and Pro-immigration Brexit Britain
– Will digital and physical workplaces coexist post COVID-19?
– British expats are denied banking as Brexit passports set to end
– Is Brexit Britain pro-immigration?
The Latest News on Dutch Budget and No-Deal Brexit Harm
– The 2021 budget main points: income tax cuts and investment
– Boris Johnson’s push for no deal will harm the country
– Why Britain must not become a law unto itself over Brexit
The Latest News on Children in The Netherlands, COVID-19 and European Medicines Agency
– The Netherlands is the ‘best place to be a child’
– Keep UK Employees Safe from COVID-19
– EU medicines regulator struggles with staff numbers during pandemic
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG