An Alliance of Experts
The Greek philosopher, Heraclitus, has said that “nothing endures but change.” The accelerating complexity of global mobility is unfortunately no exception, and creates ever changing landscapes in which companies need to find their way to prepare for the future. For any multi-national organisation, it is vital to invest in a partnership that will keep them one step ahead and protect them by anticipating these developments. Executive Mobility Group closely follows these developments and demands the same diligence from our international partners. Clients will instantly be informed about relevant changes and Executive Mobility Group will take the appropriate initiatives. Each of our clients is granted access to an online portal which provides updates in the global mobility sector in addition to regularly scheduled emails and newsletters.
Executive Mobility Group. Since 2005, we have been working hard to build a company that offers services to international employees and their employers in an unprecedented way. As an entrepreneur, former assignee to Washington DC and Tokyo, and after holding a partner position in a Big 4 organization, it became obvious to me, Nino Nelissen founder and managing director of EMG, that client needs are not being met in traditional service models. To meet the requirements I believe are needed, I founded Executive Mobility Group. A company where:
- Our expertise and knowledge extend from tax and immigration to all global mobility topics including move management, cultural awareness, and HR consultation.
- Quality is a given, and customers always work with an experienced Mobility Manager taking care of their needs.
- Fees are predictable and transparent.
- Customer service is our focus- the willingness to exceed the expectations of our clients is ingrained in every fibre of each of our Mobility Managers.
- The international network we have acquired is key to our day to day operations. Our business model is set up in a way in which we work at will with each of our partners rather than by legal obligation. This allows us to ensure we are choosing the best fit for each of our clients and that business is earned on each side of the partnership.
It would be my pleasure to further discuss the unique advantages of partnering with Executive Mobility Group in detail!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Immigration Plan, H-2B Visa and Electronic Travel Authorization
– Steyer Releases Immigration Plan
– Nearly 100K H-2B visas requested
– Seoul to launch electronic travel authorization
Immigration salary requirements 2020
The HSM salary requirements change per year. It is very important that the salaries of your highly skilled migrants from non-EU countries always meet the requirements, even if the employee works part-time.