Tax Specialist Consultant for Global mobility and HR – the Netherlands
Executive Mobility Group is searching for a Tax Specialist to join our enthusiastic team at Schiphol.
You will have the responsibility of delivering a superior customer experience through the expert management of Tax Challenges for our corporate clients and their relocating employees.
How your day as a Global mobility Tax Expert looks like:
- Providing leadership to our corporate clients and relocating employees through the tax landscape of the Netherlands;
- Educating and advising employees on expectations and service options;
- Assist employees of our corporate clients through their registration with the Tax department
- Coordinating tax services for both Corporations as their Expats;
- Coordinate and manage suppliers;
- Collaborating with our team to identify and implement service improvement opportunities;
- Complete administration tasks;
What you will bring to this position:
- It is your second nature to go the extra mile for a client;
- No 9 to 5 mentality;
- Entrepreneurial attitude;
- Being able to work both independently and in a team;
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Consultative skills
- Minimum of 2 year of relevant working experience.
Please apply for this job through sending an Email with resume to Rian de Jong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
Last week news: the latest update on the global HR & Mobility Market
– Netherlands and Switzerland sign minutes to alter tax treaty
– Netherlands signs new tax treaty with Ireland
– Tax filing and payment deadlines for individuals – extended in Argentina
The UK Migration Advisory Committee recommends large increase in Shortage Occupation List
The release of the recent Migration Advisory Committee report is yet another tangible piece of analysis that calls into question the economic wisdom of Britain’s decision to leave the EU.