Tax Specialist Consultant for Global mobility and HR – the Netherlands
Executive Mobility Group is searching for a Tax Specialist to join our enthusiastic team at Schiphol.
You will have the responsibility of delivering a superior customer experience through the expert management of Tax Challenges for our corporate clients and their relocating employees.
How your day as a Global mobility Tax Expert looks like:
- Providing leadership to our corporate clients and relocating employees through the tax landscape of the Netherlands;
- Educating and advising employees on expectations and service options;
- Assist employees of our corporate clients through their registration with the Tax department
- Coordinating tax services for both Corporations as their Expats;
- Coordinate and manage suppliers;
- Collaborating with our team to identify and implement service improvement opportunities;
- Complete administration tasks;
What you will bring to this position:
- It is your second nature to go the extra mile for a client;
- No 9 to 5 mentality;
- Entrepreneurial attitude;
- Being able to work both independently and in a team;
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Consultative skills
- Minimum of 2 year of relevant working experience.
Please apply for this job through sending an Email with resume to Rian de Jong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Salary Requirements, Brexit Benefits and Visa Applicants
– New Salary Requirements for Highly Skilled Migrants
– Why Amsterdam is reaping the Brexit Benefits
– French Law Requires Companies to Employ Workers with Disabilities
The Latest News on Net Migration, Marriage-Based Green Card and Immigration
– Net migration from EU into UK at lowest level since 2003
– US would benefit from ‘an awful lot more immigrants’
– Who can apply for US Marriage-Based Green Card?