Junior Relocation/Field Consultant for Global mobility, Relocation and HR – the Netherlands
Executive Mobility Group is searching for a junior Relocation/Field Consultant to join our team at Schiphol.
You will have the responsibility of delivering a superior customer experience through the expert management of the mobility process for our corporate clients and their relocating employees.
How your day as a Global mobility expert for Relocation/Field Consultant looks like:
- Providing leadership to our corporate clients and relocating employees through their mobility journey;
- Educating and advising relocating employees on expectations, timelines and service options;
- Assist employees of our corporate clients during their registration appointments at one of the Expat Centers or Municipalities in The Netherlands;
- Assist employees of our corporate clients during their opening of a bank account appointment at the bank;
- Coordinating mobility services such as Immigration, Home Search and Settling in;
- Coordinate and manage suppliers;
- Collaborating with our team to identify and implement service improvement opportunities;
- Complete administration tasks;
What you will bring to this position:
- It is your second nature to go the extra mile for a client;
- Entrepreneurial attitude;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Being able to work both independently and in a team;
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Strong attention to detail and consultative skills
- Understands global relocation services and operational delivery
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in global mobility field
Please apply for this job through sending an Email with resume to Rian de Jong at email@example.com
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
Meet the Founder of EMG – Global mobility service provider in Amsterdam
An interview: Nino Nelissen, owner of Executive Mobility Group
Hi Nino, welcome. Can you introduce yourself?
I am Nino Nelissen, sole founder and owner of EMG.
The Latest News on Taxation, Immigration System and Time-Keeping via Spreadsheet
– South Africa’s new expat tax and what it means for double taxation
– Trump is delivering on his promise to fix broken immigration system
– Quebec imposing values test for new immigrants