Junior Relocation/Field Consultant for Global mobility, Relocation and HR – the Netherlands
Executive Mobility Group is searching for a junior Relocation/Field Consultant to join our team at Schiphol.
You will have the responsibility of delivering a superior customer experience through the expert management of the mobility process for our corporate clients and their relocating employees.
How your day as a Global mobility expert for Relocation/Field Consultant looks like:
- Providing leadership to our corporate clients and relocating employees through their mobility journey;
- Educating and advising relocating employees on expectations, timelines and service options;
- Assist employees of our corporate clients during their registration appointments at one of the Expat Centers or Municipalities in The Netherlands;
- Assist employees of our corporate clients during their opening of a bank account appointment at the bank;
- Coordinating mobility services such as Immigration, Home Search and Settling in;
- Coordinate and manage suppliers;
- Collaborating with our team to identify and implement service improvement opportunities;
- Complete administration tasks;
What you will bring to this position:
- It is your second nature to go the extra mile for a client;
- Entrepreneurial attitude;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Being able to work both independently and in a team;
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Strong attention to detail and consultative skills
- Understands global relocation services and operational delivery
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in global mobility field
Please apply for this job through sending an Email with resume to Rian de Jong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
Lockdown and Tax
Nowadays, in the COVID-19 crisis, many of us live in Lockdown or something very similar. In any way, we are restricted in our travel. Many want to leave their homes but cannot.
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG