Tax Specialist / Consultant for Global Mobility and HR – the Netherlands
What we do
Executive Mobility Group (EMG) is a leading Global Mobility company in the Netherlands, welcoming companies, entrepreneurs and individuals. EMG offers a full range of Global Mobility services including various tax support services. Our headquarters is centrally located at Schiphol Airport.
Our specialists benefit from a modern working environment in the Base area of Schiphol Airport with a full range of amenities, and advanced development options through our partnerships with leading learning platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service oriented TAX SPECIALIST/ CONSULTANT- GLOBAL MOBILITY to join our team responsible for Global Mobility tax solutions.
How your day will look like:
- Provide leadership to our corporate clients and navigating employees through the tax landscape of The Netherlands;
- Educate and advice employees on expectations and service options;
- Assist our corporate clients and their employees in their day – to day tax questions;
- Take care of Dutch tax filings for our clients’ international staff;
- Coordinate tax services in home and host country for both companies and their international staff.
- Coordinate and manage service partners;
- Collaborate with our teams to identify and implement service improvement opportunities;
- Complete administrative tasks.
What will you bring to this position:
- Top notch communication skills in Dutch and English (verbal and in writing): to respond firmly yet politely to issues and non-issues in an easy to understand format;
- Entrepreneurial attitude;
- Profound knowledge of the Dutch income tax legislation;
- Able to work both independently and in a team;
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service; Walk the extra mile;
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Consultative skills;
- Minimum of 2 year of relevant working experience
What we offer:
- An interesting position in a dynamic multinational environment with autonomy, responsibility and development opportunities.
If you are positive about the profile and feel that you are the right fit to us, please send your application and resume by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to receive more information on the role, please contact Mr Rian de Jong email@example.com
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
Lockdown and Tax
Nowadays, in the COVID-19 crisis, many of us live in Lockdown or something very similar. In any way, we are restricted in our travel. Many want to leave their homes but cannot.
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG