Tax Update for Cyprus
An announcement was made on 21 February 2018, that there will be an update on monthly income tax for residents of Cyprus. Beginning on 1 March 2018, the Tax Department of Cyprus declared that any payment of monthly income tax on wages and salaries withheld by employers from employees’ remuneration under PAYE (Pay As You Earn), can only be made via the JCCsmart electronic payments system if those payments do not bear interest and charges are not involved. If there are charges involved, any payments must be made at the District Collection Offices.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
Lockdown and Tax
Nowadays, in the COVID-19 crisis, many of us live in Lockdown or something very similar. In any way, we are restricted in our travel. Many want to leave their homes but cannot.
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG