Welcome to Executive Mobility Group (EMG) website.
By using the site or service in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the sites, you agree to be bound by all of the terms below. These Terms apply to all users of the site or service. If you do not agree to all of the terms below, you may not use the EMG site.
We trust you to use our service responsibly. You agree not to use our service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Unless otherwise specified, you agree not to:
- modify, disclose, alter, translate or create derivative works of any contents of EMG website
- display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, resell, exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service
- in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright laws
These Terms will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands, without resort to its conflict of law provisions.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
Death and taxes: Importance of Expat Wills
In this article we cover some of the basic considerations for international expat estate planning. This however is no substitute for seeking professional legal advice and tax consultancy so that wills are tailored to the individual’s unique situation.
The Latest News on Tax Plan, Brexit Deal, Immigration Law and Labor Law
– Personal Income Tax and Wage Tax in The Netherlands
– UK can get Brexit deal and leave by Oct. 31
– Lawmakers want California to ignore Immigration Laws in USA