Welcome to Executive Mobility Group (EMG) website.
By using the site or service in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the sites, you agree to be bound by all of the terms below. These Terms apply to all users of the site or service. If you do not agree to all of the terms below, you may not use the EMG site.
We trust you to use our service responsibly. You agree not to use our service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Unless otherwise specified, you agree not to:
- modify, disclose, alter, translate or create derivative works of any contents of EMG website
- display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, resell, exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service
- in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright laws
These Terms will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands, without resort to its conflict of law provisions.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG