Welcome to Executive Mobility Group (EMG) website.
By using the site or service in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the sites, you agree to be bound by all of the terms below. These Terms apply to all users of the site or service. If you do not agree to all of the terms below, you may not use the EMG site.
We trust you to use our service responsibly. You agree not to use our service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Unless otherwise specified, you agree not to:
- modify, disclose, alter, translate or create derivative works of any contents of EMG website
- display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, resell, exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service
- in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright laws
These Terms will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands, without resort to its conflict of law provisions.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Expat Driving Licenses, Electronic Employees Authentication and Employee Stock Option Plan
– Kuwait government to clarify rules on expat driving licenses
– Resolution obligating companies to authenticate their employees contracts electronically in Saudi Arabia
– Finland Tax authorities issue guidance on employee stock option plan
Why Should Companies Engage with Millennials
Millennials is a generation born between 1981 and 1996. They are aspiring and fast learner. They want to feel valuable and they are willing to have a great influence on