Welcome to Executive Mobility Group (EMG) website.
By using the site or service in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the sites, you agree to be bound by all of the terms below. These Terms apply to all users of the site or service. If you do not agree to all of the terms below, you may not use the EMG site.
We trust you to use our service responsibly. You agree not to use our service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Unless otherwise specified, you agree not to:
- modify, disclose, alter, translate or create derivative works of any contents of EMG website
- display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, resell, exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service
- in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright laws
These Terms will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands, without resort to its conflict of law provisions.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
AstraZeneca Doses, Speed Limit Reduce and Not All AI Is Really AI – The Latest News
– Dutch Government is sending all the remaining AstraZeneca doses abroad
– Amsterdam to reduce speed limit to 30 km/h
– Not All AI Is Really AI: What You Need to Know
Xpath.global interview with Nino Nelissen
Nino Nelissen, Managing Director and Owner of Executive Mobility Group (EMG), had an interview with xpath.global.
Watch the interview on youtube.
House Prices, Anti LGBTIQ Laws and Post COVID-19 Employee Benefits – The Latest News
– New Record: House prices rise by nearly 13% in May
– The Netherlands joins condemnation of Hungary’s new anti LGBTIQ laws
– Redefining employee benefits post COVID-19
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG