The 2021 salary thresholds for Highly Skilled Migrants (HSM)
The 2021 salary thresholds for Highly Skilled Migrants (HSM), recent graduates and Blue Card holders in the Netherlands have been announced.
In 2021 the gross monthly salary (excluding 8% holiday allowance) should be at least:
- EUR 3,484 for HSM under 30 years of age
- EUR 4,752 for HSM 30 years and older
- EUR 2,497 for HSM after orientation year for highly educated persons, or within 3 years after graduation in the Netherlands
- and EUR 5,567 for EU Blue Card Holders.
This has been announced by the Dutch Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment last Friday.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Want to know more, Read here about our Tax Services
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
Rental Housing Agents, Carbon Futures Trading and Challenges in Employer-Employee Relations – The Latest News
– Many rental housing agents in The Hague are prepared to discriminate
– ICE shifts its carbon futures trading activity from London to Amsterdam
– Amsterdam maturing as a financial jurisdiction
We are growing our team.
EMG’s CEO Nino Nelissen, is welcoming Jenneke Akse to the team. Jenneke will be joining the relocation department. Jennifer, an expat-partner and presently returned from Japan, will support the growth
The market for expats and talents is continuously changing in challenging ways.
I want to start with wishing everyone a healthy 2021, both personally, physically and in business.
In a world that is still struggling with its new reality, I would like
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG