Brexit & Commuters
Those who spend part of their time working in the Netherlands for a UK company may find that there are changes in the functionality of their taxation. These commuters are currently entitled to certain tax deductions as they are not entirely resident in The Netherlands.
However, these deductions may be a thing of the past, post-Brexit. Alarmingly for these individuals, they do not benefit from the same ‘grandfathering rules’ as expats. That means there is a lot of uncertainty around what visa requirements they may need to continue commuting to work in The Netherlands.
EMG experts are here to guide these individuals through any immigration or tax hurdles that arise as a result of Brexit.
With corporate and client mobility at the heart of what we do, EMG stays on top of the latest in Brexit developments to ensure that we are best prepared to deal with all potential outcomes for our clients.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG