Brexit & Commuters
Those who spend part of their time working in the Netherlands for a UK company may find that there are changes in the functionality of their taxation. These commuters are currently entitled to certain tax deductions as they are not entirely resident in The Netherlands.
However, these deductions may be a thing of the past, post-Brexit. Alarmingly for these individuals, they do not benefit from the same ‘grandfathering rules’ as expats. That means there is a lot of uncertainty around what visa requirements they may need to continue commuting to work in The Netherlands.
EMG experts are here to guide these individuals through any immigration or tax hurdles that arise as a result of Brexit.
With corporate and client mobility at the heart of what we do, EMG stays on top of the latest in Brexit developments to ensure that we are best prepared to deal with all potential outcomes for our clients.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Digital Workplaces, British Expats and Pro-immigration Brexit Britain
– Will digital and physical workplaces coexist post COVID-19?
– British expats are denied banking as Brexit passports set to end
– Is Brexit Britain pro-immigration?
The Latest News on Dutch Budget and No-Deal Brexit Harm
– The 2021 budget main points: income tax cuts and investment
– Boris Johnson’s push for no deal will harm the country
– Why Britain must not become a law unto itself over Brexit
The Latest News on Children in The Netherlands, COVID-19 and European Medicines Agency
– The Netherlands is the ‘best place to be a child’
– Keep UK Employees Safe from COVID-19
– EU medicines regulator struggles with staff numbers during pandemic
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG