Brexit & the Transfer of Operations
Many companies chose to operate in the UK based, partly at least, due to its membership of the EU. As a result, many organisations may decide to relocate their activities in the wake of Brexit.
The Netherlands is an attractive prospect for companies in this position, and Executive Mobility Group is uniquely positioned to facilitate a company’s relocation and integration. From the perspective of personnel, this means that we can provide a full range of logistical services, administrative services, and indeed immigration services to ensure an efficient transition into life in the Netherlands. Due to our international network of partners, we can deliver these services effectively regardless of your employee’s nation of birth.
Of course, there is more than just employees to consider when relocating an entire operation. We have partnered with Vydenz who are industry leaders in providing comprehensive consultancy relating to the establishment of a new corporate entity within Dutch borders.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Digital Workplaces, British Expats and Pro-immigration Brexit Britain
– Will digital and physical workplaces coexist post COVID-19?
– British expats are denied banking as Brexit passports set to end
– Is Brexit Britain pro-immigration?
The Latest News on Dutch Budget and No-Deal Brexit Harm
– The 2021 budget main points: income tax cuts and investment
– Boris Johnson’s push for no deal will harm the country
– Why Britain must not become a law unto itself over Brexit
The Latest News on Children in The Netherlands, COVID-19 and European Medicines Agency
– The Netherlands is the ‘best place to be a child’
– Keep UK Employees Safe from COVID-19
– EU medicines regulator struggles with staff numbers during pandemic
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG