Brexit & the Transfer of Operations
Many companies chose to operate in the UK based, partly at least, due to its membership of the EU. As a result, many organisations may decide to relocate their activities in the wake of Brexit.
The Netherlands is an attractive prospect for companies in this position, and Executive Mobility Group is uniquely positioned to facilitate a company’s relocation and integration. From the perspective of personnel, this means that we can provide a full range of logistical services, administrative services, and indeed immigration services to ensure an efficient transition into life in the Netherlands. Due to our international network of partners, we can deliver these services effectively regardless of your employee’s nation of birth.
Of course, there is more than just employees to consider when relocating an entire operation. We have partnered with Vydenz who are industry leaders in providing comprehensive consultancy relating to the establishment of a new corporate entity within Dutch borders.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG