Ensuring a quick and stress-free on/offboarding of employees moving to or from the Netherlands is usually a significant factor in the success of an assignment.
EMG will assist you with all the activities related to relocating employees, whether that is immigration or returning to another country.
We offer a wide range of services all tailored to fit your needs, compliant not only with applicable laws but also with your policies.
To further assist you with your global mobility management, we even offer Mobility and Human Resources consultancy services.
Also a full outsourcing of your mobility activities is possible.
Click here for more information on our services.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG?
Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG