When moving to the Netherlands, you will be occupied with lots of things to arrange, rules and regulations to comply with. At EMG we know how to make you transit a smooth experience.
EMG takes care of your relocation challenges, worries that arise from expat life, and manage any tasks related to you adapting to your new environment.
This includes assisting you with immigration formalities, tax formalities, finding the right home in the right neighborhood with all appropriate amenities and facilities. We also manage practicalities such as facilitating furniture moves, organizing utilities to even helping you to learn the Dutch language and get acquainted with the Dutch culture.
For a full overview of our services, click here.
We offer several packages with value pricing options, with no surprises during or afterward.
We assure you that we facilitate a seamless stress-free moving-experience.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG?
Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG