To protect domestic employment, each country has its own stringent immigration requirements which must be met before a non-native employee can commence working and living in that country. At Executive Mobility Group, our in-house team is the driving force behind, guiding companies and employees through the Dutch immigration process.
As a result, we can have your employees working in The Netherlands within six to eight weeks, even though if your company is not formally registered. We require the same level of experience and professionalism from our international partnerships, ensuring you quick and efficient navigation of immigration requirements regardless of the jurisdiction.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Digital Workplaces, British Expats and Pro-immigration Brexit Britain
– Will digital and physical workplaces coexist post COVID-19?
– British expats are denied banking as Brexit passports set to end
– Is Brexit Britain pro-immigration?
The Latest News on Dutch Budget and No-Deal Brexit Harm
– The 2021 budget main points: income tax cuts and investment
– Boris Johnson’s push for no deal will harm the country
– Why Britain must not become a law unto itself over Brexit
The Latest News on Children in The Netherlands, COVID-19 and European Medicines Agency
– The Netherlands is the ‘best place to be a child’
– Keep UK Employees Safe from COVID-19
– EU medicines regulator struggles with staff numbers during pandemic
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG