To protect domestic employment, each country has its own stringent immigration requirements which must be met before a non-native employee can commence working and living in that country. At Executive Mobility Group, our in-house team is the driving force behind, guiding companies and employees through the Dutch immigration process.
As a result, we can have your employees working in The Netherlands within six to eight weeks, even though if your company is not formally registered. We require the same level of experience and professionalism from our international partnerships, ensuring you quick and efficient navigation of immigration requirements regardless of the jurisdiction.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG