Change of Purpose
The granted permit is tied to the initial purpose and application criteria. If your (or an employee’s) purpose changes this often means that part of the process for the obtained permit needs to be repeated or changed for the new purpose.
If, for any reason, your purpose changes, you will need to apply for a different permit.
Examples of this purpose change are the following:
- You finished your schooling, found a job and now qualify as a knowledge worker (HSM)
- You got married and can change your permit basis to spouse permit
- Graduation from University or HBO which will allow you to have an orientation year. (through the change of purpose)
- Change of employer
EMG can fully assist you in determining the correct line of action.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG