Change of Purpose
The granted permit is tied to the initial purpose and application criteria. If your (or an employee’s) purpose changes this often means that part of the process for the obtained permit needs to be repeated or changed for the new purpose.
If, for any reason, your purpose changes, you will need to apply for a different permit.
Examples of this purpose change are the following:
- You finished your schooling, found a job and now qualify as a knowledge worker (HSM)
- You got married and can change your permit basis to spouse permit
- Graduation from University or HBO which will allow you to have an orientation year. (through the change of purpose)
- Change of employer
EMG can fully assist you in determining the correct line of action.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
COVID-19 Business Travels, Dutch Economy Growth and New Travel Rules – The Latest News
– COVID-19: How Should You Handle Business Travel?
– Dutch economy grows faster than forecast, households have more to spend
– The Netherlands’ new travel rules
International Students, Europe’s Financial Centre and Long Haul Travel – The Latest News
– More international students arrive in Netherlands as pandemic restrictions ease
– Amsterdam’s rise as Europe’s next financial centre
– Dutch working on plans to make long haul travel an option again
Register for the 2021 Global Workforce Symposium
Global Workforce Symposium 202One is about bringing the industry together as one and it’s time to celebrate all that global mobility professionals do to keep the world moving.
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG