Change of Purpose
The granted permit is tied to the initial purpose and application criteria. If your (or an employee’s) purpose changes this often means that part of the process for the obtained permit needs to be repeated or changed for the new purpose.
If, for any reason, your purpose changes, you will need to apply for a different permit.
Examples of this purpose change are the following:
- You finished your schooling, found a job and now qualify as a knowledge worker (HSM)
- You got married and can change your permit basis to spouse permit
- Graduation from University or HBO which will allow you to have an orientation year. (through the change of purpose)
- Change of employer
EMG can fully assist you in determining the correct line of action.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
AstraZeneca Doses, Speed Limit Reduce and Not All AI Is Really AI – The Latest News
– Dutch Government is sending all the remaining AstraZeneca doses abroad
– Amsterdam to reduce speed limit to 30 km/h
– Not All AI Is Really AI: What You Need to Know
Xpath.global interview with Nino Nelissen
Nino Nelissen, Managing Director and Owner of Executive Mobility Group (EMG), had an interview with xpath.global.
Watch the interview on youtube.
House Prices, Anti LGBTIQ Laws and Post COVID-19 Employee Benefits – The Latest News
– New Record: House prices rise by nearly 13% in May
– The Netherlands joins condemnation of Hungary’s new anti LGBTIQ laws
– Redefining employee benefits post COVID-19
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG