Change of Purpose
The granted permit is tied to the initial purpose and application criteria. If your (or an employee’s) purpose changes this often means that part of the process for the obtained permit needs to be repeated or changed for the new purpose.
If, for any reason, your purpose changes, you will need to apply for a different permit.
Examples of this purpose change are the following:
- You finished your schooling, found a job and now qualify as a knowledge worker (HSM)
- You got married and can change your permit basis to spouse permit
- Graduation from University or HBO which will allow you to have an orientation year. (through the change of purpose)
- Change of employer
EMG can fully assist you in determining the correct line of action.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
COVID-19 Pandemic, Knowledge-Related Economic Activities and European Stock Trading – The Latest News
– Greece Allows Input VAT Deduction for Vaccines and Drives Cash Advance Measures
– Argentina Implements Incentive Regime for Knowledge-Related Economic Activities
– London lost a chunk of European stock trading
30% Ruling – Salary Criteria in 2021
The employee’s annual taxable salary must be more than € 38,961. To compare in 2020 it was € 38,347.
The 2021 salary thresholds for Highly Skilled Migrants (HSM)
The 2021 salary thresholds for Highly Skilled Migrants (HSM), recent graduates and Blue Card holders in the Netherlands have been announced.
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG