Extension of a Permit
The type of permit you hold determines the moment and line of action to follow for the extension of that permit.
Permit expiry may have serious implications. Don’t take the risk of an expired permit.
EMG monitors all client’s permit expiry dates. This allowes us to pro-actively inform about actions that need to be taken on extension or termination of the specific permit(s). We will notify on the needed steps to be taking upon extension and fully assist you in that process.
Contact us with any questions regarding permits and permit extensions.
Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
AstraZeneca Doses, Speed Limit Reduce and Not All AI Is Really AI – The Latest News
– Dutch Government is sending all the remaining AstraZeneca doses abroad
– Amsterdam to reduce speed limit to 30 km/h
– Not All AI Is Really AI: What You Need to Know
Xpath.global interview with Nino Nelissen
Nino Nelissen, Managing Director and Owner of Executive Mobility Group (EMG), had an interview with xpath.global.
Watch the interview on youtube.
House Prices, Anti LGBTIQ Laws and Post COVID-19 Employee Benefits – The Latest News
– New Record: House prices rise by nearly 13% in May
– The Netherlands joins condemnation of Hungary’s new anti LGBTIQ laws
– Redefining employee benefits post COVID-19
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG