Immigration Services (Family)
You and your family should settle-in the Netherlands without worrying and fully compliant with applicable laws. EMG will handle this for you, including making the necessary appointments with authorities (to include a medical test on tuberculosis for countries this is required for at the GGD Health Center).
Immigration to the Netherlands is possible under the following legal permits:
- Highly skilled migrant permit
- Blue Card
- Short stay work permits
- Permanent Residence Permit
- ICT directive permit
Note that the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Authority (IND) sets the conditions.
The process for immigration is rarely a straightforward process. So it is wise to consult an immigration a consultant. Our team provides immigration solutions for companies and individuals connected to work and/or residence permit.
To avoid inconvenient delays or even unexpected rejection it is best if you contact us for assistance as early as possible. This so we can assure expert guidance of the whole process. And by being connected early on in the process we can negate problems with:
- Specific Visa requirements
- Latest country-specific rules and regulations
- Latest country of origin rules and regulations
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Digital Workplaces, British Expats and Pro-immigration Brexit Britain
– Will digital and physical workplaces coexist post COVID-19?
– British expats are denied banking as Brexit passports set to end
– Is Brexit Britain pro-immigration?
The Latest News on Dutch Budget and No-Deal Brexit Harm
– The 2021 budget main points: income tax cuts and investment
– Boris Johnson’s push for no deal will harm the country
– Why Britain must not become a law unto itself over Brexit
The Latest News on Children in The Netherlands, COVID-19 and European Medicines Agency
– The Netherlands is the ‘best place to be a child’
– Keep UK Employees Safe from COVID-19
– EU medicines regulator struggles with staff numbers during pandemic
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG