IND Recognised Sponsorship
Recognised Sponsorship with the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Authority (IND) is required to hire, for instance, highly skilled migrants.
Another advantage of being a sponsor is that it also ensures, usually, quicker and more efficient handling of any immigration application.
EMG fully assists you in the application process to become a recognised sponsor. After being recognized as an IND Sponsorship you will be entered into the Public Register for Recognized sponsors.
Advantages of IND sponsorship
Recognition as a sponsor has some added advantages:
- Faster handling of applications by the IND
- A lower amount of paperwork per Applicant
To apply for sponsorship your organisation needs to meet certain conditions. There are certain conditions that apply to all recognised sponsors. For recognition as sponsor for researchers within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2016/801 one of the following additional conditions applies:
- Your institution is a public research institution as referred to in Article 1d, first paragraph, under b, of the Implementation Decree of the Foreign Nationals Employment Act and uses job profiles under the job family ‘research and education’ for researchers in employment.
- Your institution is a public research institution and has been included in the Annex to the Higher Education and Research Act.
- Your institution is a private research institution that has been included in the National Academic Research and Collaboration System (Narcis).
- Your institution is a private research institution that has been issued with an R&D (Research and Development) statement under the Salaries Tax and National Insurance Contributions (Reduced Remittances) Act.
There are no additional conditions for recognition as sponsor for employment.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
COVID-19 Pandemic, Knowledge-Related Economic Activities and European Stock Trading – The Latest News
– Greece Allows Input VAT Deduction for Vaccines and Drives Cash Advance Measures
– Argentina Implements Incentive Regime for Knowledge-Related Economic Activities
– London lost a chunk of European stock trading
30% Ruling – Salary Criteria in 2021
The employee’s annual taxable salary must be more than € 38,961. To compare in 2020 it was € 38,347.
The 2021 salary thresholds for Highly Skilled Migrants (HSM)
The 2021 salary thresholds for Highly Skilled Migrants (HSM), recent graduates and Blue Card holders in the Netherlands have been announced.
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG