IND Recognised Sponsorship
Recognised Sponsorship with the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Authority (IND) is required to hire, for instance, highly skilled migrants.
Another advantage of being a sponsor is that it also ensures, usually, quicker and more efficient handling of any immigration application.
EMG fully assists you in the application process to become a recognised sponsor. After being recognized as an IND Sponsorship you will be entered into the Public Register for Recognized sponsors.
Advantages of IND sponsorship
Recognition as a sponsor has some added advantages:
- Faster handling of applications by the IND
- A lower amount of paperwork per Applicant
To apply for sponsorship your organisation needs to meet certain conditions. There are certain conditions that apply to all recognised sponsors. For recognition as sponsor for researchers within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2016/801 one of the following additional conditions applies:
- Your institution is a public research institution as referred to in Article 1d, first paragraph, under b, of the Implementation Decree of the Foreign Nationals Employment Act and uses job profiles under the job family ‘research and education’ for researchers in employment.
- Your institution is a public research institution and has been included in the Annex to the Higher Education and Research Act.
- Your institution is a private research institution that has been included in the National Academic Research and Collaboration System (Narcis).
- Your institution is a private research institution that has been issued with an R&D (Research and Development) statement under the Salaries Tax and National Insurance Contributions (Reduced Remittances) Act.
There are no additional conditions for recognition as sponsor for employment.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The latest global mobility: #alsjeblieftnederland, Brexit limits are hitting business hard, three months after Brexit
A group of internationals living in the Netherlands have launched a campaign named #alsjeblieftnederland. Urging the Dutch government and the EU to lift coronavirus travel limitations for family members living outside the
Are GRIN mutations rare?
March is Grin awareness month. EMG has taken its responsibility in funding research and made support available to GRIN patient and their parents. Why we choose this particular area to
March is GRIN awareness month. EMG participates!
At EMG, we want to make a difference – not just for clients but also for the community. We have chosen to dedicate time and resources to raise awareness for
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG