Is your employee staying for more than four months in The Netherlands? Then local registration is of an important part of immigration.
EMG assists you with:
- The local registration process at the town hall via an expat center if available to accelerate the process;
- Obtaining a BSN (identification) number, which is required for all interactions with Netherlands authorities, to obtain a bank account, get local health insurance, get salary and pay taxes. (In some cases, this number will also be provided to non-inhabitants.)
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Digital Workplaces, British Expats and Pro-immigration Brexit Britain
– Will digital and physical workplaces coexist post COVID-19?
– British expats are denied banking as Brexit passports set to end
– Is Brexit Britain pro-immigration?
The Latest News on Dutch Budget and No-Deal Brexit Harm
– The 2021 budget main points: income tax cuts and investment
– Boris Johnson’s push for no deal will harm the country
– Why Britain must not become a law unto itself over Brexit
The Latest News on Children in The Netherlands, COVID-19 and European Medicines Agency
– The Netherlands is the ‘best place to be a child’
– Keep UK Employees Safe from COVID-19
– EU medicines regulator struggles with staff numbers during pandemic
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG