There is always a tension between the desires of the company to get the employee into operation mode, and the individual who is occupied by numerous practicalities of relocation. This is where we come in.
We release the expat from these worries and manage any tasks related to their adaption to a new environment.
This includes finding the right home in the right neighborhood suiting the desires of the employee and their family, including all the appropriate amenities and facilities. We also manage practicalities such as facilitating furniture moves, organising utilities, or even helping to get acquainted with the culture. Our trusted international partnerships ensure that we facilitate seamless moves, wherever the destination.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on US Visa, Ideal Employer and High Rents Ban
– Stranded spouses of H-1B workers get exemption from US visa ban
– Google remains the most ideal employer for students
– Ban on letting new-build homes at high rents
The Latest News on Foreign Graduates, Post-COVID Times and UK Immigration
– A change for foreign graduates in the Netherlands
– Transforming learning for post-COVID times
– UK immigration hostile environment policy investigation
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG