There is always a tension between the desires of the company to get the employee into operation mode, and the individual who is occupied by numerous practicalities of relocation. This is where we come in.
We release the expat from these worries and manage any tasks related to their adaption to a new environment.
This includes finding the right home in the right neighborhood suiting the desires of the employee and their family, including all the appropriate amenities and facilities. We also manage practicalities such as facilitating furniture moves, organising utilities, or even helping to get acquainted with the culture. Our trusted international partnerships ensure that we facilitate seamless moves, wherever the destination.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Dutch Budget and No-Deal Brexit Harm
– The 2021 budget main points: income tax cuts and investment
– Boris Johnson’s push for no deal will harm the country
– Why Britain must not become a law unto itself over Brexit
The Latest News on Children in The Netherlands, COVID-19 and European Medicines Agency
– The Netherlands is the ‘best place to be a child’
– Keep UK Employees Safe from COVID-19
– EU medicines regulator struggles with staff numbers during pandemic
The Latest News on Remote Work, Travel Advice and Brexit
– 74% of the professionals willing to work remotely
– Amsterdam travel advice: Is Amsterdam on lockdown?
– Germany scraps plans for Brexit talks at EU ambassadors summit
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG