There is always a tension between the desires of the company to get the employee into operation mode, and the individual who is occupied by numerous practicalities of relocation. This is where we come in.
We release the expat from these worries and manage any tasks related to their adaption to a new environment.
This includes finding the right home in the right neighborhood suiting the desires of the employee and their family, including all the appropriate amenities and facilities. We also manage practicalities such as facilitating furniture moves, organising utilities, or even helping to get acquainted with the culture. Our trusted international partnerships ensure that we facilitate seamless moves, wherever the destination.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG