Knowing where you go will contribute to better preparation and orientation, thereby eliminating uncertainties and the stress related to that.
EMG can assist you with the multiple options. From preview trip to obtaining all pre-arrival information you desire.
- Pre-move orientation tours
- Pre-arrival consultations
- Orientation tour after arrival
These cover as an example (though not limited to): housing (pre-arrival), schooling, childcare, healthcare, shopping, lifestyle, transportation options, social clubs, safety and security as well as budgets and budgeting.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
International Students, Europe’s Financial Centre and Long Haul Travel – The Latest News
– More international students arrive in Netherlands as pandemic restrictions ease
– Amsterdam’s rise as Europe’s next financial centre
– Dutch working on plans to make long haul travel an option again
Register for the 2021 Global Workforce Symposium
Global Workforce Symposium 202One is about bringing the industry together as one and it’s time to celebrate all that global mobility professionals do to keep the world moving.
Remote Workers, Emerging Professionals and Fiscal Partners – The Latest News
– How to Make Sure Remote Workers Aren’t Left Out
– Emerging Professionals: How to Attract and Keep Them
– Fiscal Partner For Tax Purposes – What Does It Mean?
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG