Leaving the Netherlands will come with some formalities that need fulfillment. Secondly, there need to be preparations to comply with immigration requirements for your new destination, even if this may be your home country.
EMG will assist you with this process by ensuring:
- Lease and utility cancellations
- Closing bank account
- House inspections, like pre-move and move out controls, along with arrangement on deposits/ key return date etc.
- Professional cleaning, if requested
- (De)registration services with Townhall, IND, utility providers, schools, mail services, healthcare services, insurance companies etc.
- Anything else that may be needed for a smooth departure from our country
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
COVID-19 Business Travels, Dutch Economy Growth and New Travel Rules – The Latest News
– COVID-19: How Should You Handle Business Travel?
– Dutch economy grows faster than forecast, households have more to spend
– The Netherlands’ new travel rules
International Students, Europe’s Financial Centre and Long Haul Travel – The Latest News
– More international students arrive in Netherlands as pandemic restrictions ease
– Amsterdam’s rise as Europe’s next financial centre
– Dutch working on plans to make long haul travel an option again
Register for the 2021 Global Workforce Symposium
Global Workforce Symposium 202One is about bringing the industry together as one and it’s time to celebrate all that global mobility professionals do to keep the world moving.
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG