Leaving the Netherlands will come with some formalities that need fulfillment. Secondly, there need to be preparations to comply with immigration requirements for your new destination, even if this may be your home country.
EMG will assist you with this process by ensuring:
- Lease and utility cancellations
- Closing bank account
- House inspections, like pre-move and move out controls, along with arrangement on deposits/ key return date etc.
- Professional cleaning, if requested
- (De)registration services with Townhall, IND, utility providers, schools, mail services, healthcare services, insurance companies etc.
- Anything else that may be needed for a smooth departure from our country
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG