Leaving the Netherlands will come with some formalities that need fulfillment. Secondly, there need to be preparations to comply with immigration requirements for your new destination, even if this may be your home country.
EMG will assist you with this process by ensuring:
- Lease and utility cancellations
- Closing bank account
- House inspections, like pre-move and move out controls, along with arrangement on deposits/ key return date etc.
- Professional cleaning, if requested
- (De)registration services with Townhall, IND, utility providers, schools, mail services, healthcare services, insurance companies etc.
- Anything else that may be needed for a smooth departure from our country
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
AstraZeneca Doses, Speed Limit Reduce and Not All AI Is Really AI – The Latest News
– Dutch Government is sending all the remaining AstraZeneca doses abroad
– Amsterdam to reduce speed limit to 30 km/h
– Not All AI Is Really AI: What You Need to Know
Xpath.global interview with Nino Nelissen
Nino Nelissen, Managing Director and Owner of Executive Mobility Group (EMG), had an interview with xpath.global.
Watch the interview on youtube.
House Prices, Anti LGBTIQ Laws and Post COVID-19 Employee Benefits – The Latest News
– New Record: House prices rise by nearly 13% in May
– The Netherlands joins condemnation of Hungary’s new anti LGBTIQ laws
– Redefining employee benefits post COVID-19
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG