Almost no country in the world offers that variety of insurance products as The Netherlands does. Insurance companies even had an insurance-product covering a ‘rainy day’ (not anymore, however).
There are different ways of obtaining an insurance. Through the bank, which is an easy option or through the many online brokers.
Some of the insurance products:
- Health insurance
- Third-party liability insurance
- Car insurance
- Property insurance
- Household goods insurance
- Travel insurance, incl. repatriation insurance
- Legal insurance
Your company may already cover some insurances, and some insurance may not be applicable based on the actual situation or personal choice.
EMG assists you with obtaining the correct and independent information, so you can prepare and make the right decisions.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG