Almost no country in the world offers that variety of insurance products as The Netherlands does. Insurance companies even had an insurance-product covering a ‘rainy day’ (not anymore, however).
There are different ways of obtaining an insurance. Through the bank, which is an easy option or through the many online brokers.
Some of the insurance products:
- Health insurance
- Third-party liability insurance
- Car insurance
- Property insurance
- Household goods insurance
- Travel insurance, incl. repatriation insurance
- Legal insurance
Your company may already cover some insurances, and some insurance may not be applicable based on the actual situation or personal choice.
EMG assists you with obtaining the correct and independent information, so you can prepare and make the right decisions.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
AstraZeneca Doses, Speed Limit Reduce and Not All AI Is Really AI – The Latest News
– Dutch Government is sending all the remaining AstraZeneca doses abroad
– Amsterdam to reduce speed limit to 30 km/h
– Not All AI Is Really AI: What You Need to Know
Xpath.global interview with Nino Nelissen
Nino Nelissen, Managing Director and Owner of Executive Mobility Group (EMG), had an interview with xpath.global.
Watch the interview on youtube.
House Prices, Anti LGBTIQ Laws and Post COVID-19 Employee Benefits – The Latest News
– New Record: House prices rise by nearly 13% in May
– The Netherlands joins condemnation of Hungary’s new anti LGBTIQ laws
– Redefining employee benefits post COVID-19
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG