Almost no country in the world offers that variety of insurance products as The Netherlands does. Insurance companies even had an insurance-product covering a ‘rainy day’ (not anymore, however).
There are different ways of obtaining an insurance. Through the bank, which is an easy option or through the many online brokers.
Some of the insurance products:
- Health insurance
- Third-party liability insurance
- Car insurance
- Property insurance
- Household goods insurance
- Travel insurance, incl. repatriation insurance
- Legal insurance
Your company may already cover some insurances, and some insurance may not be applicable based on the actual situation or personal choice.
EMG assists you with obtaining the correct and independent information, so you can prepare and make the right decisions.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
COVID-19 Business Travels, Dutch Economy Growth and New Travel Rules – The Latest News
– COVID-19: How Should You Handle Business Travel?
– Dutch economy grows faster than forecast, households have more to spend
– The Netherlands’ new travel rules
International Students, Europe’s Financial Centre and Long Haul Travel – The Latest News
– More international students arrive in Netherlands as pandemic restrictions ease
– Amsterdam’s rise as Europe’s next financial centre
– Dutch working on plans to make long haul travel an option again
Register for the 2021 Global Workforce Symposium
Global Workforce Symposium 202One is about bringing the industry together as one and it’s time to celebrate all that global mobility professionals do to keep the world moving.
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG