Almost no country in the world offers that variety of insurance products as The Netherlands does. Insurance companies even had an insurance-product covering a ‘rainy day’ (not anymore, however).
There are different ways of obtaining an insurance. Through the bank, which is an easy option or through the many online brokers.
Some of the insurance products:
- Health insurance
- Third-party liability insurance
- Car insurance
- Property insurance
- Household goods insurance
- Travel insurance, incl. repatriation insurance
- Legal insurance
Your company may already cover some insurances, and some insurance may not be applicable based on the actual situation or personal choice.
EMG assists you with obtaining the correct and independent information, so you can prepare and make the right decisions.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Digital Workplaces, British Expats and Pro-immigration Brexit Britain
– Will digital and physical workplaces coexist post COVID-19?
– British expats are denied banking as Brexit passports set to end
– Is Brexit Britain pro-immigration?
The Latest News on Dutch Budget and No-Deal Brexit Harm
– The 2021 budget main points: income tax cuts and investment
– Boris Johnson’s push for no deal will harm the country
– Why Britain must not become a law unto itself over Brexit
The Latest News on Children in The Netherlands, COVID-19 and European Medicines Agency
– The Netherlands is the ‘best place to be a child’
– Keep UK Employees Safe from COVID-19
– EU medicines regulator struggles with staff numbers during pandemic
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG