Opening Bank Account
EMG can assist you with opening a bank account in the Netherlands. Basic requirements include having obtained a BSN (or being in the process of getting one). Furthermore, you will need to have proof of employment and planning to stay for at least one month in the Netherlands.
Opening a bank account is part of our main packages, which saves valuable settling-in time and money.
Opening a bank account will also come with options. We will assist you in finding the right choices, like:
- Debit (you can’t do without) and credit cards (optional)
- Additional accounts, like saving accounts or joint account with a spouse
- Set up of internet banking
- Buy specific insurances (if desired, multiple options available from direct sources)
- Closing a bank account: It is often advisable to have the bank account active for at least one year after returning abroad, to pay or receive payments e.g. from the tax authorities or social security bodies.
With EMG you will have all the right financial tools at your fingertips.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
Expats leaving NL tell their stories of reverse culture shock
‘It was like a case of mistaken identity or something,’ says Irish Mary Queally, who moved in 2018 from Amsterdam back to the picturesque west coast of Ireland where she grew up, but soon felt an agonizing longing for The Netherlands.
Face Masks Regime, Brexit Deal and EU Citizens in UK – The Latest News
– Face masks recommended in big cities
– Firms plead for Brexit deal as coronavirus leaves industry reeling
– EU citizens in UK could be shut out of vital services
The Latest News on Digital Workplaces, British Expats and Pro-immigration Brexit Britain
– Will digital and physical workplaces coexist post COVID-19?
– British expats are denied banking as Brexit passports set to end
– Is Brexit Britain pro-immigration?
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG