Opening Bank Account
EMG can assist you with opening a bank account in the Netherlands. Basic requirements include having obtained a BSN (or being in the process of getting one). Furthermore, you will need to have proof of employment and planning to stay for at least one month in the Netherlands.
Opening a bank account is part of our main packages, which saves valuable settling-in time and money.
Opening a bank account will also come with options. We will assist you in finding the right choices, like:
- Debit (you can’t do without) and credit cards (optional)
- Additional accounts, like saving accounts or joint account with a spouse
- Set up of internet banking
- Buy specific insurances (if desired, multiple options available from direct sources)
- Closing a bank account: It is often advisable to have the bank account active for at least one year after returning abroad, to pay or receive payments e.g. from the tax authorities or social security bodies.
With EMG you will have all the right financial tools at your fingertips.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The latest global mobility: #alsjeblieftnederland, Brexit limits are hitting business hard, three months after Brexit
A group of internationals living in the Netherlands have launched a campaign named #alsjeblieftnederland. Urging the Dutch government and the EU to lift coronavirus travel limitations for family members living outside the
Are GRIN mutations rare?
March is Grin awareness month. EMG has taken its responsibility in funding research and made support available to GRIN patient and their parents. Why we choose this particular area to
March is GRIN awareness month. EMG participates!
At EMG, we want to make a difference – not just for clients but also for the community. We have chosen to dedicate time and resources to raise awareness for
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG