Opening Bank Account
EMG can assist you with opening a bank account in the Netherlands. Basic requirements include having obtained a BSN (or being in the process of getting one). Furthermore, you will need to have proof of employment and planning to stay for at least one month in the Netherlands.
Opening a bank account is part of our main packages, which saves valuable settling-in time and money.
Opening a bank account will also come with options. We will assist you in finding the right choices, like:
- Debit (you can’t do without) and credit cards (optional)
- Additional accounts, like saving accounts or joint account with a spouse
- Set up of internet banking
- Buy specific insurances (if desired, multiple options available from direct sources)
- Closing a bank account: It is often advisable to have the bank account active for at least one year after returning abroad, to pay or receive payments e.g. from the tax authorities or social security bodies.
With EMG you will have all the right financial tools at your fingertips.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
AstraZeneca Doses, Speed Limit Reduce and Not All AI Is Really AI – The Latest News
– Dutch Government is sending all the remaining AstraZeneca doses abroad
– Amsterdam to reduce speed limit to 30 km/h
– Not All AI Is Really AI: What You Need to Know
Xpath.global interview with Nino Nelissen
Nino Nelissen, Managing Director and Owner of Executive Mobility Group (EMG), had an interview with xpath.global.
Watch the interview on youtube.
House Prices, Anti LGBTIQ Laws and Post COVID-19 Employee Benefits – The Latest News
– New Record: House prices rise by nearly 13% in May
– The Netherlands joins condemnation of Hungary’s new anti LGBTIQ laws
– Redefining employee benefits post COVID-19
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG