Opening Bank Account
EMG can assist you with opening a bank account in the Netherlands. Basic requirements include having obtained a BSN (or being in the process of getting one). Furthermore, you will need to have proof of employment and planning to stay for at least one month in the Netherlands.
Opening a bank account is part of our main packages, which saves valuable settling-in time and money.
Opening a bank account will also come with options. We will assist you in finding the right choices, like:
- Debit (you can’t do without) and credit cards (optional)
- Additional accounts, like saving accounts or joint account with a spouse
- Set up of internet banking
- Buy specific insurances (if desired, multiple options available from direct sources)
- Closing a bank account: It is often advisable to have the bank account active for at least one year after returning abroad, to pay or receive payments e.g. from the tax authorities or social security bodies.
With EMG you will have all the right financial tools at your fingertips.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
COVID-19 Business Travels, Dutch Economy Growth and New Travel Rules – The Latest News
– COVID-19: How Should You Handle Business Travel?
– Dutch economy grows faster than forecast, households have more to spend
– The Netherlands’ new travel rules
International Students, Europe’s Financial Centre and Long Haul Travel – The Latest News
– More international students arrive in Netherlands as pandemic restrictions ease
– Amsterdam’s rise as Europe’s next financial centre
– Dutch working on plans to make long haul travel an option again
Register for the 2021 Global Workforce Symposium
Global Workforce Symposium 202One is about bringing the industry together as one and it’s time to celebrate all that global mobility professionals do to keep the world moving.
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG