Opening Bank Account
EMG can assist you with opening a bank account in the Netherlands. Basic requirements include having obtained a BSN (or being in the process of getting one). Furthermore, you will need to have proof of employment and planning to stay for at least one month in the Netherlands.
Opening a bank account is part of our main packages, which saves valuable settling-in time and money.
Opening a bank account will also come with options. We will assist you in finding the right choices, like:
- Debit (you can’t do without) and credit cards (optional)
- Additional accounts, like saving accounts or joint account with a spouse
- Set up of internet banking
- Buy specific insurances (if desired, multiple options available from direct sources)
- Closing a bank account: It is often advisable to have the bank account active for at least one year after returning abroad, to pay or receive payments e.g. from the tax authorities or social security bodies.
With EMG you will have all the right financial tools at your fingertips.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG