Personal Effects Removals
Removal of household goods is usually expensive and moreover an emotional experience. We take the complexity out of the global relocation of your assets with clear and case-related pricing. Without surprises afterwards.
We manage the exclusions. Provide a transparent and flexible approach to ensure a perfect fit for your personal situation.
EMG has extensive knowledge of how to deal with the international and domestic removal market, its ever-changing and challenging pricing dynamics, its logistic challenges and capabilities.
And how does this work?
We will select and can procure the best available partners for a particular market. The partners we select are fully quality (FIDI FAIM or similar) certified, ensuring compliance with the highest possible rulings and standards for moving of household goods.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG