There are multiple ways to get around in the Netherlands. Knowing which will fastest bring you to your destination depends on where you live and work and the availability of drivers license.
EMG will, as part of our orientation packages, inform on the options. We can also assist you with obtaining a vehicle or your public transportation pass (OV-chipcard).
- Public transportation, like busses, trains, trams and metro. The Netherlands offers an excellent network of public transportation.
- Privately Owned Vehicle (POV) / cars, widely available, on regular petrol, gas-oil, LPG or electric, for rent or *sale
- Shared cars for rent
- Bicycle, you will see many of them, especially in the major cities. Both non-electric and electric.
- Taxi’s and Ubers
EMG also assists with the procedures of buying and owning a car. We will ensure your moving-around experience fits your needs.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
COVID-19 Business Travels, Dutch Economy Growth and New Travel Rules – The Latest News
– COVID-19: How Should You Handle Business Travel?
– Dutch economy grows faster than forecast, households have more to spend
– The Netherlands’ new travel rules
International Students, Europe’s Financial Centre and Long Haul Travel – The Latest News
– More international students arrive in Netherlands as pandemic restrictions ease
– Amsterdam’s rise as Europe’s next financial centre
– Dutch working on plans to make long haul travel an option again
Register for the 2021 Global Workforce Symposium
Global Workforce Symposium 202One is about bringing the industry together as one and it’s time to celebrate all that global mobility professionals do to keep the world moving.
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG