There are multiple ways to get around in the Netherlands. Knowing which will fastest bring you to your destination depends on where you live and work and the availability of drivers license.
EMG will, as part of our orientation packages, inform on the options. We can also assist you with obtaining a vehicle or your public transportation pass (OV-chipcard).
- Public transportation, like busses, trains, trams and metro. The Netherlands offers an excellent network of public transportation.
- Privately Owned Vehicle (POV) / cars, widely available, on regular petrol, gas-oil, LPG or electric, for rent or *sale
- Shared cars for rent
- Bicycle, you will see many of them, especially in the major cities. Both non-electric and electric.
- Taxi’s and Ubers
EMG also assists with the procedures of buying and owning a car. We will ensure your moving-around experience fits your needs.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
AstraZeneca Doses, Speed Limit Reduce and Not All AI Is Really AI – The Latest News
– Dutch Government is sending all the remaining AstraZeneca doses abroad
– Amsterdam to reduce speed limit to 30 km/h
– Not All AI Is Really AI: What You Need to Know
Xpath.global interview with Nino Nelissen
Nino Nelissen, Managing Director and Owner of Executive Mobility Group (EMG), had an interview with xpath.global.
Watch the interview on youtube.
House Prices, Anti LGBTIQ Laws and Post COVID-19 Employee Benefits – The Latest News
– New Record: House prices rise by nearly 13% in May
– The Netherlands joins condemnation of Hungary’s new anti LGBTIQ laws
– Redefining employee benefits post COVID-19
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG