There are multiple ways to get around in the Netherlands. Knowing which will fastest bring you to your destination depends on where you live and work and the availability of drivers license.
EMG will, as part of our orientation packages, inform on the options. We can also assist you with obtaining a vehicle or your public transportation pass (OV-chipcard).
- Public transportation, like busses, trains, trams and metro. The Netherlands offers an excellent network of public transportation.
- Privately Owned Vehicle (POV) / cars, widely available, on regular petrol, gas-oil, LPG or electric, for rent or *sale
- Shared cars for rent
- Bicycle, you will see many of them, especially in the major cities. Both non-electric and electric.
- Taxi’s and Ubers
EMG also assists with the procedures of buying and owning a car. We will ensure your moving-around experience fits your needs.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
Expats leaving NL tell their stories of reverse culture shock
‘It was like a case of mistaken identity or something,’ says Irish Mary Queally, who moved in 2018 from Amsterdam back to the picturesque west coast of Ireland where she grew up, but soon felt an agonizing longing for The Netherlands.
Face Masks Regime, Brexit Deal and EU Citizens in UK – The Latest News
– Face masks recommended in big cities
– Firms plead for Brexit deal as coronavirus leaves industry reeling
– EU citizens in UK could be shut out of vital services
The Latest News on Digital Workplaces, British Expats and Pro-immigration Brexit Britain
– Will digital and physical workplaces coexist post COVID-19?
– British expats are denied banking as Brexit passports set to end
– Is Brexit Britain pro-immigration?
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG