Each jurisdiction presents its own complex issues when it comes to effective tax management. Our tested international network of financial professionals ensures that your tax affairs are handled professionally regardless of the jurisdiction.
Taxation issues are often the largest and most expensive obstacle to tackle to access the international talent pool for employees. However, with correct planning and preparation, it is entirely possible to avoid overspending on taxes when hiring from abroad.
Accurate tax compliance is an essential part of effectively utilizing foreign employees. National taxation authorities are more vigilant than ever, and a misstep in tax compliance can negatively affect an individual’s immigration status.
Our Taxation Services Include The Following:
- International Expatriate Tax Management
- Tax Consultancy Services
- Tax Return Completion
- Application For Expat Related Tax Exemptions
(i.e. The 30% Ruling)
- Tax Calculations (Projections & Actual)
- Executive Advisory Services
What Differentiates Us From Similar Services?
International tax compliance requires extensive experience and a broad network of experts. Each of our consultants boasts at least eight years of applied experience.
Our global network of tax advisors allows us to provide the best taxation solution regardless of the background of our client.
We focus on clear, practical, actionable advice. We won’t waste your time with elaborate explanations but we’ll tell you what you need to do, and when to do it.
We maintain open communication channels between the employee, employer, and mobility consultant, to ensure full situational transparency at all times.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG