Each jurisdiction presents its own complex issues when it comes to effective tax management. Our tested international network of financial professionals ensures that your tax affairs are handled professionally regardless of the jurisdiction.
Taxation issues are often the largest and most expensive obstacle to tackle to access the international talent pool for employees. However, with correct planning and preparation, it is entirely possible to avoid overspending on taxes when hiring from abroad.
Accurate tax compliance is an essential part of effectively utilizing foreign employees. National taxation authorities are more vigilant than ever, and a misstep in tax compliance can negatively affect an individual’s immigration status.
Our Taxation Services Include The Following:
- International Expatriate Tax Management
- Tax Consultancy Services
- Tax Return Completion
- Application For Expat Related Tax Exemptions
(i.e. The 30% Ruling)
- Tax Calculations (Projections & Actual)
- Executive Advisory Services
What Differentiates Us From Similar Services?
International tax compliance requires extensive experience and a broad network of experts. Each of our consultants boasts at least eight years of applied experience.
Our global network of tax advisors allows us to provide the best taxation solution regardless of the background of our client.
We focus on clear, practical, actionable advice. We won’t waste your time with elaborate explanations but we’ll tell you what you need to do, and when to do it.
We maintain open communication channels between the employee, employer, and mobility consultant, to ensure full situational transparency at all times.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Digital Workplaces, British Expats and Pro-immigration Brexit Britain
– Will digital and physical workplaces coexist post COVID-19?
– British expats are denied banking as Brexit passports set to end
– Is Brexit Britain pro-immigration?
The Latest News on Dutch Budget and No-Deal Brexit Harm
– The 2021 budget main points: income tax cuts and investment
– Boris Johnson’s push for no deal will harm the country
– Why Britain must not become a law unto itself over Brexit
The Latest News on Children in The Netherlands, COVID-19 and European Medicines Agency
– The Netherlands is the ‘best place to be a child’
– Keep UK Employees Safe from COVID-19
– EU medicines regulator struggles with staff numbers during pandemic
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG