Employee Employment Services
EMG can set up and maintain the payroll for companies who have chosen to (partly) outsource the payrolling function to a third party and/or instruct the company’s payroll department.
We ensure that the payroll of companies employing workers operating cross-border is accurate and compliant.
EMG’s service offerings include the following:
- registration of a foreign company with the Dutch tax and social security authorities;
- set up payroll in a foreign jurisdiction;
- implementation of a salary split in the payroll administration;
- coordinating the payroll set up abroad;
- process confidential executive pay-slips;
- correct implementation of the 30% ruling in the payroll administration;
- correct administration for employees participating in foreign social security and/or foreign pension system;
- prepare pro-forma pay slips for companies who need assistance for employees with a more complicated tax and/or social security situation (and where the companies have decided not to outsource the payroll activities);
- filing of the monthly wage tax returns and provide payment instructions to the clients;
- journal entries for the finance department.
In case the foreign employer has no legal entity in The Netherlands yet that is allowed to act as employer, EMG offers the Employment Service. This service can also be entered in case the foreign employer already has an entity in The Netherlands but is not (yet) recognized as sponsor for the knowledge migrant visa for non-EU nationals (see immigration services). In such cases EMG offers the possibility to act as formal employer and second the employee to his actual working location, including salary pay, payment of wage taxes and contributions to social security etc.
We assist both companies with a more straightforward (domestic) payroll as well as internationally operating companies employing employees globally.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Netherlands starts pilot to enable startups to attract essential workforce from abroad.
The Dutch government started a pilot that will make it easier for innovative startups to recruit staff with sought-after expertise from abroad. As a growing company, startups need to retain
Legal migration: Council presidency and European Parliament reach provisional agreement on a scheme to attract highly qualified workers
The Council presidency and European Parliament deputies reached a temporary agreement on a draft directive establishing the entry and residence conditions for highly qualified non-EU nationals arriving to live and
10 challenges expatriates face when trying to learn a language online
For many years, expatriates have been using online tools to increase their language proficiency as a way to connect to teachers in other parts of the world. Recently, the COVID-19
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG