We provide tax advice to organisations and employees operating internationally. Tax services include planning and guidance in the field of wage, income tax and tax returns.
A major Dutch tax planning opportunity is available for employees recruited from abroad (or temporarily assigned to The Netherlands). This planning opportunity is known as the 30% ruling. Under this ruling, the employee will receive a tax-free allowance (up to 30% of the gross salary) to cover the so-called extra-territorial expenses incurred by employees (without the need to actually have proof of these costs).
It also allows applying for a simple exchange of foreign, to Dutch drivers license (incl. family members)
EMG also assists employees with the filing of their yearly Dutch personal income tax returns. We help our clients with the filing of individual income tax returns in various foreign jurisdictions. For example, we guide in a situation where a (former) resident taxpayer of The Netherlands has emigrated (or has been assigned) to another country; or in cases where a tax liability has arisen in two or more countries.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Digital Workplaces, British Expats and Pro-immigration Brexit Britain
– Will digital and physical workplaces coexist post COVID-19?
– British expats are denied banking as Brexit passports set to end
– Is Brexit Britain pro-immigration?
The Latest News on Dutch Budget and No-Deal Brexit Harm
– The 2021 budget main points: income tax cuts and investment
– Boris Johnson’s push for no deal will harm the country
– Why Britain must not become a law unto itself over Brexit
The Latest News on Children in The Netherlands, COVID-19 and European Medicines Agency
– The Netherlands is the ‘best place to be a child’
– Keep UK Employees Safe from COVID-19
– EU medicines regulator struggles with staff numbers during pandemic
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG