We provide tax advice to organisations and employees operating internationally. Tax services include planning and guidance in the field of wage, income tax and tax returns.
A major Dutch tax planning opportunity is available for employees recruited from abroad (or temporarily assigned to The Netherlands). This planning opportunity is known as the 30% ruling. Under this ruling, the employee will receive a tax-free allowance (up to 30% of the gross salary) to cover the so-called extra-territorial expenses incurred by employees (without the need to actually have proof of these costs).
It also allows applying for a simple exchange of foreign, to Dutch drivers license (incl. family members)
EMG also assists employees with the filing of their yearly Dutch personal income tax returns. We help our clients with the filing of individual income tax returns in various foreign jurisdictions. For example, we guide in a situation where a (former) resident taxpayer of The Netherlands has emigrated (or has been assigned) to another country; or in cases where a tax liability has arisen in two or more countries.
Want to know more about the unique advantages of partnering with EMG? Contact us or let us contact you!
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG