Death and taxes: Importance of Expat Wills
In this article we cover some of the basic considerations for international expat estate planning. This however is no substitute for seeking professional legal advice and tax consultancy so that wills are tailored to the individual’s unique situation.
The Latest News on Tax Plan, Brexit Deal, Immigration Law and Labor Law
– Personal Income Tax and Wage Tax in The Netherlands
– UK can get Brexit deal and leave by Oct. 31
– Lawmakers want California to ignore Immigration Laws in USA
Team of EMG – Global mobility service provider in Amsterdam
An interview: Nathalie Crivello, Mobility Manager
Hi Nathalie, welcome. Can you introduce yourself?
My name is Natalie Crivello. My origin lies in France…
The Latest News on ‘No-deal’ Brexit, Jobs Ban for H-4 Visa Spouses, Employees Rights and EMA Expats
– Dutch might prefer ‘No-deal’ Brexit to further delay
– Jobs ban for H-4 visa spouses
– Employees right to half days’ leave in Germany