30% Ruling – Salary Criteria in 2021
The 30% ruling salary criteria in 2021 are:
- The employee’s annual taxable salary must be more than € 38,961. To compare in 2020 it was € 38,347.
- The taxable salary of an employee with a qualifying master’s degree and under 30 years of age must be more than € 29,616. In 2020 it was € 29,149.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Want to know more, Read here about our 30% Ruling Services
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
Rental Housing Agents, Carbon Futures Trading and Challenges in Employer-Employee Relations – The Latest News
– Many rental housing agents in The Hague are prepared to discriminate
– ICE shifts its carbon futures trading activity from London to Amsterdam
– Amsterdam maturing as a financial jurisdiction
We are growing our team.
EMG’s CEO Nino Nelissen, is welcoming Jenneke Akse to the team. Jenneke will be joining the relocation department. Jennifer, an expat-partner and presently returned from Japan, will support the growth
The market for expats and talents is continuously changing in challenging ways.
I want to start with wishing everyone a healthy 2021, both personally, physically and in business.
In a world that is still struggling with its new reality, I would like
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG