Dutch Golden Visa: The Netherlands golden visa scheme struggling to take off receiving only 12 applications
In 2013 The Netherlands introduced a “golden visa” for foreigners willing to invest € 1,25 million into a company in The Netherlands or in certain designated funds that themselves invest into Dutch companies.
However, due to additional aggravating conditions, over the last 5 years less than 12 Dutch “Golden Visas” have been issued proving this visa to be very uninteresting for foreigners who want to build a future in and are willing to invest substantial wealth into The Netherlands.
Also, see the letter of the Dutch Secretary of State to the Dutch parliament: https://zoek.officielebekendmakingen.nl/kst-30573-170.html.
EMG can help in finding workable alternative solutions for foreigners who want to financialy invest and build a personal future in The Netherlands.
Want to know about our International Immigration Consulting Services, Read here
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on US Visa, Ideal Employer and High Rents Ban
– Stranded spouses of H-1B workers get exemption from US visa ban
– Google remains the most ideal employer for students
– Ban on letting new-build homes at high rents
The Latest News on Foreign Graduates, Post-COVID Times and UK Immigration
– A change for foreign graduates in the Netherlands
– Transforming learning for post-COVID times
– UK immigration hostile environment policy investigation
The Latest News on Remote Work, New U.K. Immigration Route and Immigration to Canada
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG