Oman Puts a Freeze on Hiring Expat Workers for 87 Roles
A six-month ban has been placed, effective immediately, for hiring workers for 87 jobs in Oman. This suspension was brought about by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and will affect all work permits not issued before 29 January 2018.
- Information and Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Marketing and Sales
- Administration and Human Resources
- Information/Media Professions
- Medical Professions
- Airport Professions
- Engineering Professions
- Technical Professions
Click Here to see the full list of banned positions.
Global HR & Mobility Market Updates
The Latest News on Canadian Visa Program, US Election and Covid-19
– Canadian visa program may lure tech workers blocked by Trump
– A top immigrant advocate on the US election
– COVID-19: Dutch State Secretary Extends Reporting Deadlines
The Latest News on COVID-19, Skill Gaps and American Workers
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
Lockdown and Tax
Nowadays, in the COVID-19 crisis, many of us live in Lockdown or something very similar. In any way, we are restricted in our travel. Many want to leave their homes but cannot.
We offer innovative, smart & sustainable solutions for any global mobility challenge, at transparent (value) pricing.
Browse our website and our portfolio of services,
see why EMG is your global mobility partner of choice.
Looking forward to providing a moving experience,
Nino Nelissen – Founder of EMG