The Netherlands ASML CEO: “If we cannot get those people…
Category: Global mobility
An interview: Indri Tjahyono, Relocation Coordinator
Hi Indri, welcome. Can you introduce yourself?
I’m Indri. I’m originally from Indonesia. I moved to the Netherlands…
– How to Make Sure Remote Workers Aren’t Left Out
– Emerging Professionals: How to Attract and Keep Them
– Fiscal Partner For Tax Purposes – What Does It Mean?
For many decades, countries used low corporate tax rates as a tool in the competition to attract international investments. This approach has proven a successful tool for several countries, but also created a sense of competition that led to a downward pressure on corporate income tax rates.
– Dutch Government is sending all the remaining AstraZeneca doses abroad
– Amsterdam to reduce speed limit to 30 km/h
– Not All AI Is Really AI: What You Need to Know
The Dutch government started a pilot that will make it…
The Council presidency and European Parliament deputies reached a temporary…
Do not “DIY” in immigration law. We live in a…
There is a time for onboarding people. And inevitably, there…
With this experience, he is a perfect fit for our…
The 2021 salary thresholds for Highly Skilled Migrants (HSM), recent graduates and Blue Card holders in the Netherlands have been announced.
Starting from January 1, 2019, the 30% ruling period has been reduced from eight to five years. There is a transitional arrangement for employees who have already been entitled to 30% ruling before that date.
‘It was like a case of mistaken identity or something,’ says Irish Mary Queally, who moved in 2018 from Amsterdam back to the picturesque west coast of Ireland where she grew up, but soon felt an agonizing longing for The Netherlands.
– Face masks recommended in big cities
– Firms plead for Brexit deal as coronavirus leaves industry reeling
– EU citizens in UK could be shut out of vital services
– Will digital and physical workplaces coexist post COVID-19?
– British expats are denied banking as Brexit passports set to end
– Is Brexit Britain pro-immigration?
– The Netherlands is the ‘best place to be a child’
– Keep UK Employees Safe from COVID-19
– EU medicines regulator struggles with staff numbers during pandemic
– 74% of the professionals willing to work remotely
– Amsterdam travel advice: Is Amsterdam on lockdown?
– Germany scraps plans for Brexit talks at EU ambassadors summit
– Cross-Border Considerations for International Executives
– Proof of UK immigration status affected by e-passport gates
– UK immigration repercussions for businesses amid COVID-19
– Errigal to invest £20m in new Brexit strategy
– Immigration and EU workers
– Brexit hasn’t gone away
– Stranded spouses of H-1B workers get exemption from US visa ban
– Google remains the most ideal employer for students
– Ban on letting new-build homes at high rents
– Encouraging Civility Among Remote Employees
– New U.K. Immigration Route for Hong Kong Nationals
– Canada’s Doors are Open, But Entry is Challenging in 2020
– COVID-19 has surfaced these skill gaps: now we need to fill them
– Employees Look to HR to Evaluate COVID-19 Data Before Reopening
– Judge Rules U.S. Companies Can Be Sued for Preferring U.S. Workers
The ministry of internal affairs has sent a proposal to the Dutch house of representatives to support tenants with a short term lease that will be ending in the upcoming months.
Most non-EU nationals are banned from entering Schengen Area member countries or Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus and Romania for a 30-day period.
– The COVID-19 Economic Crisis May Worsen the Retirement Crisis
– Employee Privacy during COVID-19
– New Opportunities due to Working from Home
The corona-crisis may bring the need for your company to use the Temporary Bridging Measure for Sustained Employment (Tijdelijke Maatregel Overbrugging voor Werkbehoud: NOW).
– COVID-19: Impact On US Immigration
– Employers Still Hiring During Coronavirus Pandemic
– Coronavirus Challenges IT Staffing
– How to start new employees during the COVID-19 crisis
– 4 ways you can give your remote workforce a sense of togetherness
– Overcoming the Loneliness of Social Distancing