The corona-crisis may bring the need for your company to use the Temporary Bridging Measure for Sustained Employment (Tijdelijke Maatregel Overbrugging voor Werkbehoud: NOW).
Category: the Netherlands
– Canada continues increases to immigration levels
– United States may expand jobless benefits during pandemic
– Is Gronigen an alternative to Amsterdam for expats?
– Handing cash won’t solve Paris home prices
– UK unveils immigration overhaul for 2021 focused on skills
– Finding a job as a new expat arrival in the Netherlands
– Port of Rotterdam feels pinch of slowing international trade
– UK visa and immigration rules destroying links with Africa
– Dutch expat dual nationality ruling could kickstart reforms
– Guidance on outward expatriate regime and coronavirus
– EMA renews rare disease focus
– UAE: Expat husbands get new work opportunities
– Hard Brexit at year-end may be as damaging as no-deal Brexit
– Taxes in the Netherlands in 2020 – changes
– New paid parental leave and ‘Ban-the-Box’ laws
– Brexit: Expats Rights are safe for a year
– Netherlands keen to extend London-Amsterdam Eurostar Service
– H-1B Electronic Registration Process
– New Salary Requirements for Highly Skilled Migrants
– Why Amsterdam is reaping the Brexit Benefits
– French Law Requires Companies to Employ Workers with Disabilities
Brexit is having a major impact on the logistics landscape of northern Europe. Businesses and investors are reconfiguring their real estate and distribution strategies to adapt to the UK’s decision…
– IN Amsterdam to increase service fees per January 2020
– Bahrain to impose compulsory health insurance plan on expats
– Expat renters pushed out of central Prague by Airbnb
An interview: Nino Nelissen, owner of Executive Mobility Group
Hi Nino, welcome. Can you introduce yourself?
I am Nino Nelissen, sole founder and owner of EMG.
An interview: Nathalie Crivello, Mobility Manager
Hi Nathalie, welcome. Can you introduce yourself?
My name is Natalie Crivello. My origin lies in France…
– Personal Income Tax and Wage Tax in The Netherlands
– UK can get Brexit deal and leave by Oct. 31
– Lawmakers want California to ignore Immigration Laws in USA
– Dutch might prefer ‘No-deal’ Brexit to further delay
– Jobs ban for H-4 visa spouses
– Employees right to half days’ leave in Germany
An interview: Rian de Jong, Mobility Manager
Hi Rian, welcome. Can you introduce yourself?
I am Rian and an HR professional since 1975…
How will Brexit impact the mobility & relocation industry? How will businesses be affected by Brexit?
Hi, Gordon. Welcome, as a starter, I would like to…
For businesses to automatically or voluntarily enroll with into EORI…
– Guidance on Frontier Workers under Nordic Convention
– Brexit slow down Dutch economy
– USA Immigration Rules Would Limit Access to Green Cards
– Brexit impact on Chinese students in UK
The deterioration is manifesting itself through a general reduction in…
– Initial costs of renting in England have decreased
– USA Companies Urge High Court to Ban LGBTQ Discrimination
– Who are the new EU chiefs and how could they affect Brexit?
– Expat Cost of Living Ranking 2019: Amsterdam falls 8 places
– Tech Firms Hiring Workers Across Africa
– The European Medicines Agency Reports Progress on Brexit Preparedness
– 2019 European Innovation Scoreboard: the Netherlands is in top 10
– France: Employment May End When There Is Incapacity
– Netherlands and Switzerland sign minutes to alter tax treaty
– Netherlands signs new tax treaty with Ireland
– Tax filing and payment deadlines for individuals – extended in Argentina
Dutch Fiscal Agenda 2019 is published.
Ministry of Finance announced the Fiscal Agenda 2019 on 27 May 2019. The Agenda sums up the current fiscal progress of the government, and also the plans that it still has time to…
In order to for a company to be attractive to…
In 2013 The Netherlands introduced a “golden visa” for foreigners…